randomthings

Re: randomthings

Postby QueerDragon » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:37 pm

Kinzeepooh wrote:You should of said that


Sorry πŸ˜”
User avatar
QueerDragon
 
Posts: 8610
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:48 am
Location: "So thank you for taking a chance on me, I know it isn't easy, but I hope to be worth it"

Re: randomthings

Postby Kinzeepooh » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:38 pm

QueerDragon wrote:
Kinzeepooh wrote:You should of said that


Sorry πŸ˜”

It’s ok girly
Hey
User avatar
Kinzeepooh
 
Posts: 2791
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:03 pm
Location: OUT OF THIS WORLD

Re: randomthings

Postby randomthings » Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:16 am

Haha sorry it took so long. I was pretty busy. But thank you! I'm shopping right now but I will get on when I can. This week is pretty crazy for me.
randomthings
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:28 am

Re: randomthings

Postby QueerDragon » Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:25 am

randomthings wrote:Haha sorry it took so long. I was pretty busy. But thank you! I'm shopping right now but I will get on when I can. This week is pretty crazy for me.


Ok, I'll be here for you πŸ’–
User avatar
QueerDragon
 
Posts: 8610
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:48 am
Location: "So thank you for taking a chance on me, I know it isn't easy, but I hope to be worth it"

Re: randomthings

Postby randomthings » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:34 am

There is so much running through my head. I don't even know where to start. I'm so overwhelmed and can't process everything at once. A single word or phrase of confrontation makes me feel horrible and nervous. I start biting my lip or chewing my nails. There is so much I want to say but I'm too scared. There are things I need but can't get. I'm kind of stuck.
randomthings
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:28 am

Re: randomthings

Postby QueerDragon » Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:38 am

randomthings wrote:There is so much running through my head. I don't even know where to start. I'm so overwhelmed and can't process everything at once. A single word or phrase of confrontation makes me feel horrible and nervous. I start biting my lip or chewing my nails. There is so much I want to say but I'm too scared. There are things I need but can't get. I'm kind of stuck.


OK, I just want to tell you I made this as a safe space, you don't need to be scared, I'm here to talk! So go ahead, say the first thing on your mind.
User avatar
QueerDragon
 
Posts: 8610
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:48 am
Location: "So thank you for taking a chance on me, I know it isn't easy, but I hope to be worth it"

Re: randomthings

Postby Four truths » Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:00 am

Oh randomthings an account oh ok. I did not know that. Sorry 😐
Four truths
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:15 am

Re: randomthings

Postby QueerDragon » Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:08 am

Four truths wrote:Oh randomthings an account oh ok. I did not know that. Sorry 😐


Its ok, its my fault for not clarifying 😊
User avatar
QueerDragon
 
Posts: 8610
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:48 am
Location: "So thank you for taking a chance on me, I know it isn't easy, but I hope to be worth it"

Re: randomthings

Postby randomthings » Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:22 am

QueerDragon wrote:
randomthings wrote:There is so much running through my head. I don't even know where to start. I'm so overwhelmed and can't process everything at once. A single word or phrase of confrontation makes me feel horrible and nervous. I start biting my lip or chewing my nails. There is so much I want to say but I'm too scared. There are things I need but can't get. I'm kind of stuck.


OK, I just want to tell you I made this as a safe space, you don't need to be scared, I'm here to talk! So go ahead, say the first thing on your mind.

My mom and brother fight a lot. It's been happening for years. Hes almost 13. And he's extremely disrespectful. My whole family needs councling and we have needed it for way too long. I dont understand why its taking so long to get help. They fought again the other night and my mom came in after to say sorry to me because I have to hear it constantly. I told her, "you don't need to be sorry, I just want it fixed." My dad told be yesterday that I should start fixing the way I talk to mom, I was a little confused because I stay quiet pretty often and I get irritated only sometimes. He repeated what I had said but like this, "I don't need your sorry I just want you to fix it." What I said and what he said are completely different things. All I was saying was that its not her fault and I just want us in councling asap. It made me so frustrated but I stayed quiet. I can never say anything without getting in trouble somehow.
randomthings
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:28 am

Re: randomthings

Postby QueerDragon » Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:34 am

randomthings wrote:
QueerDragon wrote:
randomthings wrote:There is so much running through my head. I don't even know where to start. I'm so overwhelmed and can't process everything at once. A single word or phrase of confrontation makes me feel horrible and nervous. I start biting my lip or chewing my nails. There is so much I want to say but I'm too scared. There are things I need but can't get. I'm kind of stuck.


OK, I just want to tell you I made this as a safe space, you don't need to be scared, I'm here to talk! So go ahead, say the first thing on your mind.

My mom and brother fight a lot. It's been happening for years. Hes almost 13. And he's extremely disrespectful. My whole family needs councling and we have needed it for way too long. I dont understand why its taking so long to get help. They fought again the other night and my mom came in after to say sorry to me because I have to hear it constantly. I told her, "you don't need to be sorry, I just want it fixed." My dad told be yesterday that I should start fixing the way I talk to mom, I was a little confused because I stay quiet pretty often and I get irritated only sometimes. He repeated what I had said but like this, "I don't need your sorry I just want you to fix it." What I said and what he said are completely different things. All I was saying was that its not her fault and I just want us in councling asap. It made me so frustrated but I stayed quiet. I can never say anything without getting in trouble somehow.


OK, why don't you talk to your brother and ask him why he's so disrespectful and how it makes you feel? And how do you talk to your mom so that your father thinks you need to "fix it?" IDK how to help you with the counseling, maybe you have to be the adult and set up a Zoom counsel?
User avatar
QueerDragon
 
Posts: 8610
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:48 am
Location: "So thank you for taking a chance on me, I know it isn't easy, but I hope to be worth it"

PreviousNext

Return to Relationship with Parents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Missy1676 and 1 guest