Confused about my sexuality

Confused about my sexuality

Postby RainbowDashie108 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:52 am

So I think I’m a lesbian cuz I’m pretty sure I like my best friend (she’s a girl) and my mom says that she thinks I just care about her a lot. Also I don’t know what to do about my friend cuz she says she’s straight and she knows I like her cuz I was a dumb and told her I like her. I thinks she’s been avoiding hanging out with me or having sleepovers. I might be getting over her but idk and also I think she’s starting to like me because she keeps on saying she has a big thing she’s trying to decide but can’t tell me and she says she thinks she might be bi. (I think she’s scared cuz her parents are totally against LGBTQ+) Anyways help plz
RainbowDashie108

Re: Confused about my sexuality

Postby Selenelion » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:22 am

There really Is no one way to know. You just have to think about what you want in life, and draw your own conclusions
Selenelion

Postby RainbowDashie108 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:16 pm

Selenelion wrote:There really Is no one way to know. You just have to think about what you want in life, and draw your own conclusions

I’ll try it thx. Have a nice day/night whatever time it is where you are! :)
RainbowDashie108

Postby RainbowDashie108 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:15 pm

Ughhhhh I have a new problem now. I now like this guy that I’ve been hanging out with for a long time, the day I realized I liked him be for I realized my mom asked if I did and I said no, but now I do like him. The thing is he thinks I’m a lesbian because I accidentally said “This is why I’ll never like a guy” when his brother was attacking me (not with an intention to harm me just to annoy me) also I don’t want to tell my bestie because I think she might like me now and I don’t want to let her down. Anyways should I tell my mom and ask for help? Should I tell my friend? Should I wait till I get over him? What should I do?!?!? (His traits: cute, funny, polite, smart, and strong. He has blonde hair and blue eyes.) Anyways for now I’m going to go with that I’m bisexual.
RainbowDashie108

Postby CharlotteNanami » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:09 pm

You are still young, you will have plently if time to figure yourself out, you just have to try new things and experiment (safely) and the answer will come by itself.
If you like this boy, why wouldn't just ask him out? Maybe as a friend, invite him somewhere or just chit chat about meaningless things.
About her, you are still not certain either she haves a crush on you or not yet, and you wouldn't like to hurt your friend by letting her get illusionated by herself, right? That in case she in fact likes you.
On the main time don't complicate too much yourself, just hang out with them, have fun, treasure your friendship, and see how things grow one step at the time, no need to rush things. Good luck
CharlotteNanami

Postby RainbowDashie108 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:41 am

CharlotteNanami wrote:You are still young, you will have plently if time to figure yourself out, you just have to try new things and experiment (safely) and the answer will come by itself.
If you like this boy, why wouldn't just ask him out? Maybe as a friend, invite him somewhere or just chit chat about meaningless things.
About her, you are still not certain either she haves a crush on you or not yet, and you wouldn't like to hurt your friend by letting her get illusionated by herself, right? That in case she in fact likes you.
On the main time don't complicate too much yourself, just hang out with them, have fun, treasure your friendship, and see how things grow one step at the time, no need to rush things. Good luck

In my religion we don’t really do dating. Unless someone goes with me to hang out with him it’ll be REALLY awkward. I’m not to good with people around my age. I’m just gonna wait till I get over him but it’ll be hard this is the 4th time I’ve fell for him.
RainbowDashie108

Postby RainbowDashie108 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:12 pm

I HAVE MY MASTER PLAN MUHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!! I am writing a song for him (in my opinion it’s good) and I’ll tell him I like someone and that I wrote them a song and what he thinks of it! But I need names for the song. These are my song name ideas (there ordered from fav to least fav):
“Letters To No One”
“Falling For You”
“Hypnotized”
“Floating”
RainbowDashie108

Postby RainbowDashie108 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:54 pm

My friends says better not go with my “master” plan. Wat do u guys think? Also should I tell my mom I like this boy? I feel like she’ll want to have a long girly conversation but I’m not a type of person who likes doing that. Also I named the song I wrote “Letters To No One”
RainbowDashie108

Postby QueerDragon » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:40 am

You should!! Your friends aren't crushing on him, you are!! Show him how you feel! And IMO, I would tell your mom, so you won't be going behind her back if things become serious (e.g. you become boyfriend and girlfriend)
QueerDragon

Location: "So thank you for taking a chance on me, I know it isn't easy, but I hope to be worth it"

Postby QueerDragon » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:44 am

Sorry if this is bad, I suck at pep talks :lol:
QueerDragon

Location: "So thank you for taking a chance on me, I know it isn't easy, but I hope to be worth it"

Next

Return to Relationship with Parents