Do your parents favour the youngest!?

Re: Do your parents favour the youngest!?

Postby Kaypay_59 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:23 pm

My sister is 11 (I’m 13) and today my mom woke us up and started yelling at us Bc all weekend we have just been sitting around doing nothing (which was true) so she wanted us to clean. My sister started on the dishes and I started on the hall bathroom. As soon as she was done with the dishes she fixed her bed and then send down stairs to our gym. She was just sitting down there playing on her phone. When I went down to check on her I found out. I told her to clean and my mom yelled at me because I was “trying to be the parent.” Which is ridiculous. After i had to mop the kitchen and basically do everything myself.

(2 hours later)
My sister was mad so she came into my room and threw a dry erase board at me. My finger was bleeding for over an hour. When I told my mom she just said that I shouldn’t of annoyed her.

(Friday: bus ride home)
My sisters foot was really bruised and a little bit swollen so i told one person that it might be broken. She got mad because I was “taking about her” and “spreading lies about her” She smacked me in the face and left a bruise and she broke my glasses. When I got home I was in tears. My mom said that she shouldn’t of hit me, but at the same time I shouldn’t of been annoying. I told my sister that she should pay me back and my mom said that she didn’t have to because I was being unreasonable. My glasses are now broken and I won’t get them back.

(Last summer 2020)
I told my sister to do her chores but she was doing something then, so she got mad and took a metal pole and started hitting my bed. Not to mention my brand new phone was on my bed. Luckily she didn’t break my phone but she did break my phone case and my pop socket. She conned my grandma into buying me a cheap phone case.

I don’t understand why my mom loves Emily so much. There are many other examples aswell. Im so sick of this.

Any advice????
Kaypay_59

Postby Cats2021 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:34 pm

Wow so I would write down on a piece a paper everything from your point of view of what you have gotten in trouble for that your sister did(cause if your like me HATE CONFRONTATION) and I would give it to her anf then she would realize how she is being unfair towards you and favoring your sister
Hi
Cats2021

Postby Kaypay_59 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:46 pm

My mom won’t listen. 😭🙄🙄
Kaypay_59

Postby Cats2021 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:09 pm

Ummmm... Then I have no idea
Hi
Cats2021

Postby Selenelion » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:36 am

I don't know but it sounds like you both need mental health help.
Selenelion

Postby Kaypay_59 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:01 am

Sister or mom???
Kaypay_59

Postby Selenelion » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:22 am

You and your sister.
Selenelion

Postby Doggylover19 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:39 pm

I so feel you guys I have two younger sisters and they get away with everything!!! My parents very much favor them. I have just tried to accept that I am not going to get my parents love and stuff like my sisters. I have tried doing more of my hobbies and hanging out with friends and fam because that makes me feel more accepted and loved💖 I hope this helps
Doggylover19

Postby Bunny lover _52 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:52 pm

My siblings never get in trouble for doing things to me, I hate it so much
Bunny lover _52

Postby Kaypay_59 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:46 am

Today my sister almost actually made me pass out. I grabbed her phone and she chocked me. At least she finally got in trouble.
Kaypay_59

PreviousNext

Return to Relationship with Parents