Thine things you wish you could tell your parents

Thine things you wish you could tell your parents

Postby Candyari » Wed May 27, 2020 11:20 pm

Okay I made this topic for what you wish you could say to your parents anyone is welcome just say what’s on your mind and act like you talking to your parents or someone you love
Candyari

Re: Thine things you wish you could tell your parents

Postby neopolitanmastiff » Thu May 28, 2020 1:09 am

You are horrible and abusive to me sometimes, you have no right to do that

Contrary to what you might think I don't hate you, and I never will I just hate your actions and words.

I love you and I always will

To my friend:
I'm not straight
I like you
You are the one of the kindest sweetest people ever and I love you (in a friend way)
neopolitanmastiff

Postby Croc_Queen06 » Thu May 28, 2020 4:52 am

Mom-
Stop being ur husbands mother he can do shight for himself. be yourself honestly yes i’m on period forum

Dad-
Hitting is not the answer nor is yelling. u act like a child learn how to do simple housework and cook something that’s not a sandwich.

BOTH-
I’m a teenager. i like to stay up late on my phone. i like to be alone a lot just because idk. when i’m clingy is when i’m depressed and lonely. just because i dance differently and dress differently and wear makeup does not mean i’m a hoe. yes i have a boyfriend who i really like. no he does not ask me to send explicit pictures or send me any. i feel like i have multiple personalities. i’m popular at school bc i’m nice and funny sometimes and i’m generally likes me?
i feel like i’m straight but idk if it will change or not i’m still figuring myself out. i’m scared sometimes bc of jimmy even tho he’s in NC but he’ll be released soon and i’m afraid he’s going to try to come back into my life now since i can do stuff on my own. i love y’all and pop pop but i like to be alone a lot it’s not bc of y’all it’s bc of my mind. i’m legit crying rn i can’t even
Croc_Queen06

Postby Nyss6800 » Thu May 28, 2020 5:04 pm

Mom, my feelings matter and you just ignore them. I feel like you don’t love me. You scream, call me things and throw stuff. I just don’t wanna be here anymore. I told you this last time and you just told me I was wrong. I don’t want to be told I’m wrong. All I want is to be able to cry in your arms again. I need comfort. But you don’t provide it. I just don’t feel safe in this house. And honestly, I think you are the reason I hate myself so much. You’ve called me stupid, insane, useless, stressful, annoying, and you even tried blaming your “future” death on me. You blame everything on me. You blamed an upcoming divorce on me. What kind of mother does that. What kind of mother makes her daughter feel the need to be dead. You say you’ll die if I die but you don’t show that to be true. Sometimes I wanna see if it is. But I don’t wanna break anyone’s heart so I stay. I stay because I am considerate of people’s feelings, something you’re not. You act like the best person. But you’re not. I love you, but you are not a good mother. And I wish you were. But the 17 years I’ve known you, you’ve never changed and apparently never will. I’m sorry for sounding ungrateful for all you have done for me. I’m grateful for it all. It’s just, every teenager holds emotional needs. And you can’t provide those needs. I feel terrible for the girls because I know how it feels to have you as a mom and I can move out but I choose to stay to be there for them. I want to make sure they are okay. I’m going to be there for them when you weren’t. And I know they hate when I act motherly but it’s much better than you ever did. And another thing, if someone wants to venture their way out of religion, then let them. It’s my life and if I don’t wanna believe in god than I won’t. You can’t stop me from losing my faith. Nothing you say or do will change the fact that I don’t wanna be a religious follower to anyone. Let me be the adult I am. And stop mothering me when you don’t deserve the role.

That’s it, man I almost cried. Um, hopefully my mom doesn’t find this because she has this app too-
Nyss6800

Postby neopolitanmastiff » Thu May 28, 2020 6:34 pm

Nyss6800 wrote:Mom, my feelings matter and you just ignore them. I feel like you don’t love me. You scream, call me things and throw stuff. I just don’t wanna be here anymore. I told you this last time and you just told me I was wrong. I don’t want to be told I’m wrong. All I want is to be able to cry in your arms again. I need comfort. But you don’t provide it. I just don’t feel safe in this house. And honestly, I think you are the reason I hate myself so much. You’ve called me stupid, insane, useless, stressful, annoying, and you even tried blaming your “future” death on me. You blame everything on me. You blamed an upcoming divorce on me. What kind of mother does that. What kind of mother makes her daughter feel the need to be dead. You say you’ll die if I die but you don’t show that to be true. Sometimes I wanna see if it is. But I don’t wanna break anyone’s heart so I stay. I stay because I am considerate of people’s feelings, something you’re not. You act like the best person. But you’re not. I love you, but you are not a good mother. And I wish you were. But the 17 years I’ve known you, you’ve never changed and apparently never will. I’m sorry for sounding ungrateful for all you have done for me. I’m grateful for it all. It’s just, every teenager holds emotional needs. And you can’t provide those needs. I feel terrible for the girls because I know how it feels to have you as a mom and I can move out but I choose to stay to be there for them. I want to make sure they are okay. I’m going to be there for them when you weren’t. And I know they hate when I act motherly but it’s much better than you ever did. And another thing, if someone wants to venture their way out of religion, then let them. It’s my life and if I don’t wanna believe in god than I won’t. You can’t stop me from losing my faith. Nothing you say or do will change the fact that I don’t wanna be a religious follower to anyone. Let me be the adult I am. And stop mothering me when you don’t deserve the role.

That’s it, man I almost cried. Um, hopefully my mom doesn’t find this because she has this app too-

Ah yes, the good old "You'll be the death of me" card, that one is played quite frequently in my house, I'm sorry that happened. I too, want someone that will let me cry in their arms.
neopolitanmastiff

Postby Super Gurl » Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:59 am

1-I’m a teen, give me some space
2-Don’t question what I do, I’m a teen
3-I like rock and I’ll always like rock
Super Gurl

Postby DepressedWolf » Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:05 pm

Dad:
You have no right. You have no right to treat you kids like that. You have no right to treat your wife how you do. You have no right to treat me like this. Why can’t you learn that violence and screaming is not how you handle things? You do realise that all of us kids are terrified of you. Absolutely terrified. You want us to trust you? Fat chance when whenever we make small mistakes or say something that you don’t like you go off like a volcano. You say you hate lying. You’re the one who f**cking causes us to lie. We don’t have a choice because we are TERRIFIED of getting hit. Of getting screamed at. Your rules help no one. You say that you want to be different from your dad. Well guess what? You aren’t. I don’t feel safe around you. I don’t think I ever will. You’ve given me major problems that might not ever go away. Have you ever thought one of the reasons I was so suicidal was because of you? I can’t wait to get out of home. To be free. To not have to tiptoe around waiting for you to get angry again. I hate having to keep secrets. But it’s what I’ve got to do if I want to be safe. Don’t try and come after me when I leave. Just let me be. And I won’t apologise if I never try and see you again. 18 years is going to be more than enough time spent with you. You don’t care about the person that I’m growing into. You want me to be perfect and get upset whenever I do anything that’s not perfect. Perfect. SO WHAT IF IM NOT THE PERSON YOU WANTED ME TO BE. If you really love me than you wouldn’t care. You would just help that person grow. You keep trying to ‘help’ me, but your version of help isn’t what I need. I need a gender counsellor. I need to be free. I need space and time. I need to have FREEDOM. By putting more restrictions on me, it makes me want to rebel more. Why can’t you see that after all these years? I’ve been trying to protect your feelings by not telling you this, but I can see now that you’re not the one who needs protecting. All I’ve ever wanted is your respect and your love, but I realise I don’t need it. Your expectations aren’t something I need to live up to. I’m done being what you want me to be.
DepressedWolf

Postby Blueberries » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:58 pm

- give me space
- why can’t I go out with my friends?( who u know for years)
- why can’t I have anymore sleepovers all of a sudden?
- why do I have to make the house spick and span everyday, and do stuff that u don’t do
- dad stop being so nice and then so mean
???? that felt great
Blueberries

Postby Hg0816 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:10 am

Dad, trust your 13 year old daughter over your 9 or 6 year old daughters, i’m the one most likely telling the truth.

Mom, trust me!! i’m responsible enough to not look at dirty things on the internet, or skip the inappropriate videos on tik tok!! i’m responsible enough to have social media!!

Gabi ( step-mom ), I CAN WATCH YOUTUBE IF I WANT TO!!

Amber ( other step-mom ), stop assuming i hate you!! i don’t, but when you roll your eyes or yell at my dad for having a bad kid or for raising me wrong, i’m gonna get mad.
Hg0816

Postby crislop_890 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:28 am

Mom, I wish you could get used to the fact of me being bi. Last time I liked a girl, I just couldn't introduce you to her because I was afraid you would inmediately dislike her the same way you still hate my highschool crush. I wonder if you sometimes hope I marry a man in the future. I will always love you though. And I understand where your attitude towards LGBT+ issues come from, but I wish you had a little more empathy sometimes.
crislop_890

Next

Return to Relationship with Parents