Thine things you wish you could tell your parents

Re: Thine things you wish you could tell your parents

Postby PositiveVibes08 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:03 am

IamCalledHaHa wrote:
PositiveVibes08 wrote:What I most wish I could tell my parents is that I am bi, but they are so anti-lgbtq!🤬
Actually, anyone got any advice about this?

Well I’m in the same boat as you with that but for my safety I cannot tell my parents until I’m 18

Oh yeah, I read your post about your dad, I didn't have any advice as my parents are super strict, not violent. Well, my dad can be but he has mental health issues so I try to let it go. But total sympathy.💖
Back to the topic, guess I will leave it a bit, I am getting adjusted anyway...😶
✨Sparks✨
PositiveVibes08

Postby IamCalledHaHa » Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:06 am

PositiveVibes08 wrote:
IamCalledHaHa wrote:
PositiveVibes08 wrote:What I most wish I could tell my parents is that I am bi, but they are so anti-lgbtq!🤬
Actually, anyone got any advice about this?

Well I’m in the same boat as you with that but for my safety I cannot tell my parents until I’m 18

Oh yeah, I read your post about your dad, I didn't have any advice as my parents are super strict, not violent. Well, my dad can be but he has mental health issues so I try to let it go. But total sympathy.💖
Back to the topic, guess I will leave it a bit, I am getting adjusted anyway...😶

My dad has mental health issues but so do I he doesn’t really care about my mental illness but whatever it’s fine I guess.
HaHa :D
IamCalledHaHa

Postby PositiveVibes08 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:07 am

IamCalledHaHa wrote:
PositiveVibes08 wrote:
IamCalledHaHa wrote:Well I’m in the same boat as you with that but for my safety I cannot tell my parents until I’m 18

My dad has mental health issues but so do I he doesn’t really care about my mental illness but whatever it’s fine I guess.

Oh, my turn to sympathise! Head to our chat!💖
✨Sparks✨
PositiveVibes08

Postby efall14 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:43 am

Dear dad,
I am my own person. I'm not like you. I won't think the same way as you do. I won't do things the same way you do. I AM MY OWN f**cking PERSON!! Now, if u take the navy away from me, I will hate you forever. That is the one thing I enjoy the most.

Dear mum,
Yes I have feelings. No I don't go through everything you went through. I don't want to talk to you because I hate talking because in the past when I have tried to talk to you, you have said that it's a phase and that its not normal and that I'm just seeking attention. You also need to just chill the f**k out. You get pissed over small things that shouldn't even matter.

Xoxo,
Your daughter.
efall14

Previous

Return to Relationship with Parents