Just curious how did you tell your mum you got your period?

Re: Just curious how did you tell your mum you got your peri

Postby Srahjazz96 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:21 pm

Thatonegirl1806 wrote:When I got my period it was quite different to anyone else’s comments because although I was only just turned 11 I was kind of waiting for it and so I was a bit likes oot what do I do but I guess I wasn’t prepared and it took me a while to tell mum mum because of all my brothers i didn’t want them to hear because I Ann the only girl

Omg I I went to the toilet and seen blood and I called my mom to living room and whispered to her that I got my period and she was talking so loud I had to tell her to be quiet🤣🤣
Srahjazz96

Postby blynn_raine » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:10 pm

oml so it was new year’s eve like three years ago, and i got it and i knew what it was so i went up to my mom and said “i’m a woman now” and walked away😂
blynn_raine

Postby Pigeon » Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:02 pm

I was in the middle of an online class when I got cramps, so I went to the toilet, then I was just like "oh wow, there's my period" and i just ran to my parents, dripping blood everywhere
Pigeon

Postby Lou30 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:46 am

I didn't get to :( stupid sisters she's younger to
Lou30

Postby Cats2021 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:01 am

Aww
Hi
Cats2021

Postby Nobody_7105 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 7:29 am

Mine was when i got it at school and my teacher called my mom and told her... but then in our culture we should tell our mom when we got our first period... anyways i was freaking out and my mom was like chill lah.. this is nothing ... u will get used to it.. and i did .. lmaooo my teacher freaked out when my friend told her to call my mom coz i got my period
Nobody_7105

Postby Lou30 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:05 pm

I didn't my sister did
Lou30

Postby Kai-T_Chai-Tea » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:30 am

I was with my aunt in PA, and I told her. My mom didn’t know until I got back to FL a month and a half later.
Kai-T_Chai-Tea

Postby MadiColby » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:43 pm

Get ready for this one so I was in 5th grade at this time and it was in April ya know me minding my business and then it happened on my dad's birthday so I called my mom and she told me to grab a pad from her closet cause she was prepared and she had a whole box ya know the ones ya get a costco well she called my dad and told him that I started and he said do you want me to bring her to you. But anyways happy birthday dad I'm a woman!!
MadiColby

Postby anthi » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:47 am

I got my period overnight. I got it a few months ago when I had just turned 12. I woke up at around 5 am and I had a lot of pain in my stomach. A few minutes later my dad left for work. So, I went to the bathroom. When I saw blood on my underwear I freaked out so I screamed/yelled immediately. From my parents room my mom asks me what happened and I told her that it came.
anthi

PreviousNext

Return to Relationship with Parents