Just curious how did you tell your mum you got your period?

Re: Just curious how did you tell your mum you got your peri

Postby Panda2020 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:45 pm

I was 11 and I felt really emotional and angry. I ran up the stairs and shut myself inside the bathroom and that's when I saw the stain on my clothes. I literally screamed at my mum to come quickly😂
Panda2020

Postby WriterGirl » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:02 am

I got mine af school and I kind of freaked out but when I got home I kept wanting to tell my mom but my brothers were ALWAYS around and I was too embarrassed to ask her if we could talk in private...
I ended up telling her after they went to bed and she was so excited... I dunno why.
WriterGirl

Postby Ree2829 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:29 am

WriterGirl wrote:I got mine af school and I kind of freaked out but when I got home I kept wanting to tell my mom but my brothers were ALWAYS around and I was too embarrassed to ask her if we could talk in private...
I ended up telling her after they went to bed and she was so excited... I dunno why.

lol my mom got weirdly excited too. I was like ok..... now what. 😂
Ree2829

Postby Radio_Girl » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:48 am

Ree2829 wrote:lol my mom got weirdly excited too. I was like ok..... now what. 😂

SAME
Radio_Girl

Postby KittyCatRyn » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:59 am

I got mine when I was 10 and I didn’t know what it was so I just kind of freaked out every time it happened and used toilet paper, then finally when I was 13 my mom told me what a period was and I was just like “oh so that’s what that was..” she said it could take awhile for it to happen, so I didn’t tell her until my 14th birthday (so not too long ago) that’s bad right? 😣
KittyCatRyn

Postby Radio_Girl » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:03 am

KittyCatRyn wrote:I got mine when I was 10 and I didn’t know what it was so I just kind of freaked out every time it happened and used toilet paper, then finally when I was 13 my mom told me what a period was and I was just like “oh so that’s what that was..” she said it could take awhile for it to happen, so I didn’t tell her until my 14th birthday (so not too long ago) that’s bad right? 😣

😂😂😂 Awww, you poor girl. You waited for 4 YEARS till you told your mom. I'm not judging, but that must've been pretty hard to hold onto by yourself.
Radio_Girl

Postby Lou3 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:27 am

Well I didn't in a way my sister (younger) came in and said what's wrong and i said nothing I just need mum then she realise what it was and told my step dad as mum woke up and that's how my mum found out
Lou3

Postby Goth Girl » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:50 am

My mom just kind of -knew-. She said I was being very emotional. So she just asked me if it had happened. She told me what was going to happen but that was about it. I figured out what to do though.
Goth Girl

Postby elisabeth03 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:35 pm

i got mine at 13 at festival and didn't know what it was so just kept changing clothes😂 then I went to bed and it was a complete mess in the morning so everyone found out😓
elisabeth03

Postby AlicornUSA » Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:46 am

I was 11, about to be 12, like srsly, a week bf I turned 12, and I told meh mum that I was getting weird red dots and clear stuff in meh underwear, went to walmart and got tons of pads and pantiliners.
AlicornUSA

PreviousNext

Return to Relationship with Parents