Just curious how did you tell your mum you got your period?

Re: Just curious how did you tell your mum you got your peri

Postby Thatonegirl1806 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:24 pm

When I got my period it was quite different to anyone else’s comments because although I was only just turned 11 I was kind of waiting for it and so I was a bit likes oot what do I do but I guess I wasn’t prepared and it took me a while to tell mum mum because of all my brothers i didn’t want them to hear because I Ann the only girl
Thatonegirl1806

Postby DaKawaiiKitty » Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:07 pm

Actually at the day I got it..I wasn’t RLLY lucky.. that day I was home with my grandma and my 7 yr old brother, I woke up and found blood literally EVERYWHERE,on my bed,on my pants, and I was just messed up. (I didn’t even KNOW what was period,I just thought I’m dying 😂) and then,I went to bathroom,changed my cloth, and went out as if nothing happened, and then I went to bathroom, let’s say at the afternoon, and saw blood again so I changed AGAIN. And I kept like that till 10 PM, till my mom came and then I got her in my room and told her. I was actually SAD ABOUT IT but she was so excited and happy and literally squealing with happiness. IDK Y 😂
DaKawaiiKitty

Postby Ree2829 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:42 am

When I got it I woke up with a blood on my underwear and on my pants. But luckily you couldn’t see the blood on my pants lol. I went to the bathroom and put on the pads my mom had and basically waited for her to get home and I called her to my bathroom then pointed to my pants. She was like “omg your such a big girl now!” I was super lucky to have a supportive mom lol 😌
Last edited by Ree2829 on Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ree2829

Postby Sparklesnow » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:57 am

I was 11 and and i just send it to my mom I didn't know it was my period though and she was extremely supportive luckily we had prepared for it already so I so pad here and the next day she took me too get some more
Sparklesnow

Postby Radio_Girl » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:00 am

I started mine on Thanksgiving break of this year. I'm 15, so I already knew about it all.

So anyway, I woke up like normal and went to use the bathroom and when I pulled down my pants I noticed the stain on my underwear and was like, "Well that sucks." I ended stealing my mom's pads and didn't tell her till the next day.
Radio_Girl

Postby annab2005 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:48 am

I don’t think she knows. Unless she’s watching me from so called “Heaven”.
annab2005

Postby heyou » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:23 am

the first time i thougt i got my period i was in the bathroom and i saw blood on my panties and in the toilet, i told my mom but it actually was the tipical story of a cut in the leg
heyou

Postby Rachel_2020 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:24 am

I just said “I think I started my period” and she started to cry
That’s all ✌️
Rachel_2020

Postby Black_Jade » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:28 am

This is how it went "MUMMMMMM COME UP HERE I THINK I STARTED MY PERIOD" my mum: "there's pads in the cabinet" me:" BUT WHAT DO I DO"
Black_Jade

Postby Hello humans » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:11 pm

I started when I was 11 the day befor my birthday, I woke up as normal and felt normal and my mum said "have you stained your pj shorts?"

And then I knew 😂
Hello humans

PreviousNext

Return to Relationship with Parents