Postby ifoundmycookies » Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:02 am

oh its a parent thing like they cant stop worrying evn after ur married. 🤷🏻‍♀️
ifoundmycookies

Re: Who has a mom that does not let their kids have social m

Postby xJustAnOrdinaryGirlx » Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:42 am

xxmillie_mochaxx wrote:
Baileethacker05 wrote:I have family link too its f**cking sucks

Oof-.... FAMILY LINK** SUCKS OML :(

I HAVE IT TOO MY DAD SET A SCREEN TIME BUT I KNOW THE PASSWORT SO I CAN STILL PLAY HAHAHAHA
xJustAnOrdinaryGirlx

Postby Pryncess_T » Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:03 pm

I remember being excited on my 13th birthday getting a message from Google saying I could now take charge of my Google account or continue letting my parents control it and I was about to get rid of family link but then my parents told me that I had to keep it on there I was so mad. Also I can't have any social media but I used to have musical.ly until my parents made me delete it a long time ago before it turned into tik tok.
Pryncess_T

Postby Bunny lover _52 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:56 pm

I have very few apps on my tablet, this is the closest thing I have to social media
Bunny lover _52

Postby Bunny lover _52 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:00 pm

Pryncess_T wrote:I remember being excited on my 13th birthday getting a message from Google saying I could now take charge of my Google account or continue letting my parents control it and I was about to get rid of family link but then my parents told me that I had to keep it on there I was so mad. Also I can't have any social media but I used to have musical.ly until my parents made me delete it a long time ago before it turned into tik tok.
that's the same with me, I hate it, I don't have games or YouTube, the only thing I have is audible which I use all the time, I listened to harry potter
Bunny lover _52

Postby Bunny lover _52 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:05 pm

Pryncess_T wrote:I remember being excited on my 13th birthday getting a message from Google saying I could now take charge of my Google account or continue letting my parents control it and I was about to get rid of family link but then my parents told me that I had to keep it on there I was so mad. Also I can't have any social media but I used to have musical.ly until my parents made me delete it a long time ago before it turned into tik tok.
that's the same with me, I hate it, I don't have games or YouTube, the only thing I have is audible which I use all the time, I listened to harry potter
Bunny lover _52

Postby MixedCouple » Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:45 pm

So glad I finally deleted Facbook and Instagram. Biggeat waste if time and emotional drain. It's just a place for people to show off and create scandal and toxicity.

Your Mum had a good head on her shoulders. I will be the same with my kids no Social media at all. When they are 18 they can take that responsibility and by then I hope my lessons and education will have taught them they don't need crappy social media. Good old phone calls amd texts are more meaningful.
MixedCouple

Postby BookLover16 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:20 am

I didn’t get it until I was 13. But, now I’m not really addicted.
BookLover16

Postby Doggylover19 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:06 am

Mee
Doggylover19

Postby Selenelion » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:37 am

MixedCouple wrote:So glad I finally deleted Facbook and Instagram. Biggeat waste if time and emotional drain. It's just a place for people to show off and create scandal and toxicity.

Your Mum had a good head on her shoulders. I will be the same with my kids no Social media at all. When they are 18 they can take that responsibility and by then I hope my lessons and education will have taught them they don't need crappy social media. Good old phone calls amd texts are more meaningful.

There is good that comes of it, its not all toxic.
Selenelion

PreviousNext

Return to Relationship with Parents