parents......

parents......

Postby animeFreak » Wed May 08, 2013 4:13 pm

Ok my.mom just had a stoke and IV been doing.g this thing where I get really pissed or I cry alot Idk what's going on I'm happy but the little thing can make me cry or make me pissed I me and my mom got in a fight she I told her if I died tomorrow she wouldn't care why did I say that I know my mom loves me but I just got so mad it came out like I yelled at her and told her I was moving in with my dad( my parents are no longer together been this way since I was 5) I don't know why I cry and why I get so mad please help!!!
Jelly
animeFreak

Re: parents......

Postby Shraams » Wed May 08, 2013 10:01 pm

How old are you and how long has been going on? Are you going to be on your period soon? Could definitely be PMS. Did you recently start or stop any prescribed medication? Otherwise, it's just your hormones and it's just a phase. But you can't use that as an excuse, you have to try your very hardest to recognize your behaviour and control it. It sounds very familiar to me and I know when it happens, everyone feels exponentially shitty about it. Chill out, think about your mum and that she really doesn't deserve what you might be about to yell at her. Control, it's self discipline.
Shraams

Postby animeFreak » Thu May 09, 2013 3:23 am

I started my period today but this has been going on for month I don't take meds could I be stressed cuz my bro just lost his kids and now we have them but that was week ago Idk I feel really bad and it seems we fight every day and I cry every day my sister says I'm just a spoiled rotten baby but I don't think that's the problem
Jelly
animeFreak

Postby Shraams » Thu May 09, 2013 4:25 am

PMS can start up to three weeks before your period is due. You just have to control your hormones. You see what's happening and you don't like it, so change it. I know it's not as easy as it sounds but if it's important to you you'll do your best to chill out. Try not to talk back even if you think you're right and she's wrong. After everyone has calmed down, later that night or possibly the next day, talk to her calmly about the situation, IF it's even still bothering you. Just take it easy, avoid controntation and once it's over you'll likely get over it and be glad you didn't say anything you'd regret.
Shraams

Postby animeFreak » Thu May 09, 2013 4:41 am

Thank u kik me @ EmmyLueWho14 if u need help with anything
Jelly
animeFreak

Postby Shraams » Thu May 09, 2013 5:42 am

I don't actually use KIK, but, thanks. And you're welcome! Good luck. (:
Shraams

Return to Relationship with Parents