Re: I need advice...

Postby Cecelia » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:47 am

Ok so I like to be active but now that I'm not doing anything in school I don't really have a place to do all I want... I wanted to join more then one workout place had the money for it and everything but she would not let me so I said ok maybe I can go jogging... She said no to that too.. And also I don't have anyone to do it with me soo how can I talk my mom into lettings me do something it's not like I'm a child I turn 18 this year
Cecelia

Postby Angel17 » Wed May 01, 2013 9:12 am

Hey there. Iv seen u cmment to post of the forums. You know personally ur rele smart. This aint a big issue for u to ask people u knw. Ur clvr engh to find a solution. :) Anywayz whn my mom tries acting too protective nd unusually stern what i do is i explain the reason why i want to do what i want to do. Nd the good things i could gain by doing that. Haven't u had a sit down discussion wth ur mom yet? If so try it. Be open abt ur idea nd make her understand. Smetymz parents like mine think vintage wch z smetymz annoying. Hope my advise helped.
Angel of Love
Angel17

Postby Angel17 » Wed May 01, 2013 9:14 am

Hey there. Iv seen u cmment to most of the forums. You know personally ur rele smart. This aint a big issue for u to ask people u knw. Ur clvr engh to find a solution. :) Anywayz whn my mom tries acting too protective nd unusually stern what i do is i explain the reason why i want to do what i want to do. Nd the good things i could gain by doing that. Haven't u had a sit down discussion wth ur mom yet? If so try it. Be open abt ur idea nd make her understand. Smetymz parents like mine think vintage wch z smetymz annoying. Hope my advise helped.
Angel of Love
Angel17

Postby Shraams » Wed May 01, 2013 8:49 pm

She won't even let you go jogging around the block?? Do you know why?
Shraams

Postby BC94 » Fri May 03, 2013 11:18 am

Try explaining how you feel. Maybe she has reasons why.
BC94

Return to Relationship with Parents