My dad and My boyfriend.

My dad and My boyfriend.

Postby Eellirpa » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:17 pm

Ive been dating this boy for 3 days. My dad has heard about this boy. I havent told my dad im dating him, I told my mom tho. Yesterday I was late coming home and I was hanging out with a bunch of friends and my bf. I was sooo worried! He knew I was with a boy! He acts like the boy is gonna touch me and make out with me. Im only 13 hes my first boyfriend. My dad is acting strange! What do I do!?
Eellirpa

Re: My dad and My boyfriend.

Postby ericia hickman » Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:25 am

Sit down and talk to him tell him how you feel about this boy. Let your dad meet the young guy who date his lil girl he might like him or he might don't your choose you keel hide him or let him meet your daddy
ericia hickman

Postby cupcakelyles22 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:26 am

Theres nothing you can do really, think about it this way ur dad was that age once and knows what goes on in their head. Hes just worried and trying to protect you from getting hurt or done wrong. Ur pretty lucky he loves and cares about u enough to do that even tho it may be annoying, u should apreciate it!
cupcakelyles22

Postby Eellirpa » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:13 pm

Well thats great... My dad found out the.. Hard way! He comes home from work and says ''So I hear you where in arm and arm with a boy yesterday in public!'' and he says one of his co workers recognized me walking with my bf and told my dad! So I had to say admit I have a bf! I feel awkward with my dad now! Cause you know im 'his little girl'!
Eellirpa

Postby sugar » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:04 pm

I am 18 an my dad dont want me hav any bf...he say when my exam dun in june...i am very obedient...i gettin frustrated cuz i want to lose my virginity...like rite nw...i am single...bt i hav a friend dat i am tlkin to a wile nw an fallin for him
..wat shud i do??
sugar

Postby lover7225 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:18 am

@Sugar You Should Wait Until You Are Married When You Lose Your Virginity Just Saying :)
lover7225

Postby 5low6ro » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:36 am

Im sure your dad is just trying to protect you from harm this boy could possibly do to you, but really you should confess and talk about your boyfriend with your dad and maybe set up a get-together, just so your dad can get familiar with him.
xoxo good luck! :)
5low6ro

Postby marygee » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:30 pm

Personally i think u shudnt have a bf at dis age to b honest i mean to me the interpretation of a bf for me is someone u r prepared to marry so just wait life is about waiting nd doing the rite thing at the right time and ur dad is VERY correct if i were ur dad id b stricter u r beibg very silly because boys ca. Easily talk u into having sexual intercorse wid dem and u cud end up 13yr old mother nd he obviouls wont stay hes a child himself
marygee

Postby angela » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:47 pm

Ealipra in my opinion u are too young to have a relationship but my 13 y.o classmates had a bf but it wasnt a real relationship.they only wanted to get rid of the single's title.no kisses,no s*x.just hugs.if u stay at hugs,its ok
Sugar judging only from ur age u are immature enough to have s*x but find a proper man..
angela

Postby Mary32 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:50 am

sugar wrote:I am 18 an my dad dont want me hav any bf...he say when my exam dun in june...i am very obedient...i gettin frustrated cuz i want to lose my virginity...like rite nw...i am single...bt i hav a friend dat i am tlkin to a wile nw an fallin for him
..wat shud i do??

Your dad is an ancient? Or what?
Mary32

Next

Return to Relationship with Parents