My Rant.

Re: My Rant.

Postby Machsky_yt » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:47 am

hey desiree sorry if I made you mad or something I am really sorry some time I feel like rant on and on about my life I'm really if I made you mad or something
Machsky_yt

Location: curl up in bed with a heating pad and with my sister because she matter the most to me forever

Postby Machsky_yt » Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:56 am

umm I have to go I'm really tried ok good night hope you have a great day I feel bad I think it my fault your not here and I'm really sorry
Machsky_yt

Location: curl up in bed with a heating pad and with my sister because she matter the most to me forever

Postby ifoundmycookies » Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:39 am

u didn’t make me mad… i was at a friends house i and i didn’t bring my phone along 😰 i’m not maddddd

and its not your fault
ifoundmycookies

Postby Machsky_yt » Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:03 pm

it ok see I thought you were me just over reacting

how was your day
Machsky_yt

Postby ifoundmycookies » Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:28 pm

it was cool. i did the thing i didn’t expect i would do which is binge watching netflix with my friend’s mom 😂😂
ifoundmycookies

Postby Monst3rgirl » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:10 pm

r_iann wrote:Well basically my mom and I are like water and oil.Ever since I was little I would have a mental breakdown because of the things she does. You might be thinking "what your mom does has nothing to do with you ".My parents left eachother when my mom found out that my dad cheated and had a baby with a woman with her name.That is how my second youngest brother was created. Ever since she's been trying to get over it by dating one of her old friends ex bf . Which I find disgusting, but every time I tell her I don't feel comfortable with him around she would say things like why can your father be happy and I can't get tf out of my face.I feel like a nuisance in my own home but I cry to her all the time but she just calls me stupid. I am not afraid to look her in the face and tell her I love my father more but she couldn't care less. All I want is to leave but my father doesn't want me to move because I am going to a school which has one of the best education ,that I couldn't get if I moved. He wants the best for me so I won't be struggling like he does. But I guess all I can do is go to school and keep suffering mentally

You don't have to suffer at all you really have to stand your ground and tell her exactly how you feel and if that doesn't work go to a friend's house for a week or so make her realize what she did to you was wrong and if she still doesn't see that she was in the wrong, tell her to f*** off and if she wants to be your mom then she needs to pull her head out of her a**. Make her feel the pain she put you through with words.
Monst3rgirl

Postby Machsky_yt » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:13 pm

ifoundmycookies wrote:it was cool. i did the thing i didn’t expect i would do which is binge watching netflix with my friend’s mom 😂😂

cool 😎
Machsky_yt

Postby ifoundmycookies » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:15 pm

it was so unexpected 😂
ifoundmycookies

Postby Machsky_yt » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:15 pm

hah so what the plan for now
Machsky_yt

Postby ifoundmycookies » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:16 pm

plan for?
ifoundmycookies

PreviousNext

Return to Relationship with Parents