I hate my brother

I hate my brother

Postby My life trauma » Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:04 pm

He hits me abusing me I am tired he is mom favorite so ofc no one can really punish him I wish he was death
My life trauma

Re: I hate my brother

Postby Molasses Cookie » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:31 pm

Don’t wish that it is bad. I had a brother that wished that and my mom came in just in time to stop him. It isn’t a good thing to do.
Molasses Cookie

Postby Selenelion » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:18 am

You need to bring this up with your mom. And If let's say he calls you stupid or something don't call him something back (only hit in self defense). I was your brother. Except I wasn't the favorite. He needs help. Encourage your mom to get him help.
Selenelion

Postby DaKawaiiKitty » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:01 pm

My life trauma wrote:He hits me abusing me I am tired he is mom favorite so ofc no one can really punish him I wish he was death

Me too. He hits me, and I get blamed for WATEVER he does and he’s the whole family’s favorite and just ugh
DaKawaiiKitty

Postby Molasses Cookie » Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:39 pm

My older brother is the favorite child too. It sucks to be the youngest like me. You get less then they get all the time. I WISH I WEREN'T IN THIS FAMILY!!! My brother tried to get attention by almost killing himself a DAY BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY! Because he thought he makes me feel bad so I got blamed for the whole thing!!!
Molasses Cookie

Return to Relationship with Parents