Need Advice ASAP

Need Advice ASAP

Postby umber » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:12 am

Hey
I just need advice from someone and share this topic so i found this good place to share ..
I am 16 years old and my dad died 2 years ago so me and my mom move to another city (in uk)I didn't know that my mom is in relation with someone and now she is married with my stepdad from his face he looks good like well mannered but i don't think so he is very weird like touch me so much i don't i really don't feel comfortable with him so i decided to tell my mom at first i hesitated but i politely asked my mom why dad is so touchy like he touches me on my waist my thighs play with hair like what i don't like this mom says he loves me as daughter so that's why he touch me he wants to protect me
I am always feeling anxious and fear i don't even sit with them to avoid his touches but he is trying to get too close and next week my mom is going to visit her sister and she says she is gonna live for 4 or 5 days with her and my stepdad says he and i going to stay home and i don't think that's the good idea if if he tries to do something with me omg i am scared plz give me some advice what should i do its just very weird ...
umber
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:58 am

Re: Need Advice ASAP

Postby ifoundmycookies » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:31 am

okay first my dad loves me a lot too but he doesn’t do that. if i were you, i wld try to sleep at another trusted friend’s house for the period of time your mom is away. your stepdad is kinda suspicious
User avatar
ifoundmycookies
 
Posts: 862
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:01 am
Location: singapore

Re: Need Advice ASAP

Postby umber » Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:09 am

Yeah you are right i was also thinking to live with my friend
umber
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:58 am

Re: Need Advice ASAP

Postby umber » Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:10 am

If he would be my real dad he will never do such things that makes me uncomfortable ofcourse no one do this to their real daughter
umber
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:58 am

Re: Need Advice ASAP

Postby ifoundmycookies » Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:25 am

umber wrote:If he would be my real dad he will never do such things that makes me uncomfortable ofcourse no one do this to their real daughter

well your wrong abt ‘no one does this to their real daughter’ i read many news on fathers sexually abusing their own daughters and my country is considered quite safe already. kinda makes me disgusted people will do that to kin.
User avatar
ifoundmycookies
 
Posts: 862
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:01 am
Location: singapore

Re: Need Advice ASAP

Postby ifoundmycookies » Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:26 am

umber wrote:Yeah you are right i was also thinking to live with my friend

it’s a good idea.
User avatar
ifoundmycookies
 
Posts: 862
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:01 am
Location: singapore

Re: Need Advice ASAP

Postby DaKawaiiKitty » Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:58 pm

umber wrote:Hey
I just need advice from someone and share this topic so i found this good place to share ..
I am 16 years old and my dad died 2 years ago so me and my mom move to another city (in uk)I didn't know that my mom is in relation with someone and now she is married with my stepdad from his face he looks good like well mannered but i don't think so he is very weird like touch me so much i don't i really don't feel comfortable with him so i decided to tell my mom at first i hesitated but i politely asked my mom why dad is so touchy like he touches me on my waist my thighs play with hair like what i don't like this mom says he loves me as daughter so that's why he touch me he wants to protect me
I am always feeling anxious and fear i don't even sit with them to avoid his touches but he is trying to get too close and next week my mom is going to visit her sister and she says she is gonna live for 4 or 5 days with her and my stepdad says he and i going to stay home and i don't think that's the good idea if if he tries to do something with me omg i am scared plz give me some advice what should i do its just very weird ...

oMG- UR LITERALLY MY LONG LOST TWIN SISTER.(excel I’m younger :]) ANYWAYS MY STEPDAD IS LITERALLY THE SAME AS URS AND IDK WAT TO DO
User avatar
DaKawaiiKitty
 
Posts: 759
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:28 pm
Location: Fine...Outer space :/

Re: Need Advice ASAP

Postby umber » Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:36 am

Really oh god.. Did he did the same to you?
I spent the night with my friend in her house and thank god nothing happened and mom is back but he still have bad intentions
umber
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:58 am

Re: Need Advice ASAP

Postby DaKawaiiKitty » Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:10 pm

Ye he keeps trying to get closer to me, wanted to talk to me once and all that shi, tbh I never feel safe/comfortable around him
User avatar
DaKawaiiKitty
 
Posts: 759
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:28 pm
Location: Fine...Outer space :/


Return to Relationship with Parents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ifoundmycookies and 1 guest