My rant. No need to respond

Re: My rant. No need to respond

Postby Cheycat » Fri May 07, 2021 5:51 am

I understand stand you and feel you fully but suicide is never the answer.
And can I tell a story of how I found out I was depressed at such a young age
Cheycat

Postby ØNamelessØ » Tue May 11, 2021 6:08 pm

Heya me again. Here to complain about me good life that I shouldn’t be complaining about.
I remember being happy. I could laugh with me friends without worrying. I could smile and mean it. I could be myself.
Now I can’t laugh. It hurts to smile and I created a fake personality that I can’t seem to get out of. I used to be the outgoing popular girl. Now I’m the quiet, depressed girl.
I feel powerless. I used to feel like I was powerful and on top of the world. But now I feel like I couldn’t do anything to stand up for myself against anyone.
It sucks. Really sucks. Even though I have stopped self harming I haven’t stopped considering suicide. I get the urges to drink bleach, or jump off the balcony, or throw myself in front of traffic. I don’t, but I get close. I feel like there’s no point in living anymore.
ØNamelessØ

Postby PositiveVibes08 » Tue May 11, 2021 6:16 pm

I understand a bit what you're going through.

Whilst that voice in your head might whisper, "Do it, it's easy. It'll all be over", every minute you keep on going is an achievement.

A song that helped me (and still does) is Stronger by Kelly Clarkson.

I believe in you, Lex.
✨Sparks✨
PositiveVibes08

Postby ØNamelessØ » Tue May 11, 2021 6:30 pm

Thank you
ØNamelessØ

Postby Machsky_yt » Tue May 11, 2021 6:47 pm

It going to be ok nameless
Machsky_yt

Postby ØNamelessØ » Tue May 11, 2021 8:09 pm

I think I finally got a good idea of my grandparents of gays. We’re currently watching the Brit awards and a few of the men have been wearing dresses. My nan said that one of them looked weird, but I’m pretty sure that’s because the dress really didn’t suit him. One of them was wearing a crop top and there jean type things and my grandad said ‘oh, so I guess he’s gay too.’ He didn’t really care, but seeing as he commented on it he must have an opinion on it. I’d bet money that he thinks gays are disgusting but is trying to be kind in front of me. Not sure what to do now. If he comments on it again I’ll say something like ‘is that wrong?’ And go from there
ØNamelessØ

Postby ØNamelessØ » Tue May 11, 2021 8:24 pm

😂😂 my Nan told him to get a grip because it’s 2021
ØNamelessØ

Postby ØNamelessØ » Wed May 12, 2021 8:58 am

My cousin hasn’t answered me since yesterday early morning. It’s weird. We’re closer than we have ever been before, and considering his mental health I’m getting worried. The other day was his best friends death anniversary, he died due to suicide a few years ago and my cousin was blaming himself. He thinks it was his fault because he didn’t get there quick enough. I don’t know how he’s handling it and I’m honestly scared. I keep imagining the worst case scenario. What if he hurt himself? What if he’s dead? I can’t stop worrying, I don’t know what to do. I can’t contact his family because they don’t like mine so I’m not allowed to, and he’s not even reading my messages. I don’t want him to die yet. I don’t want him to go through any of it alone but he’s cutting me off. I’m probably overreacting and being overprotective, but can you blame me? He’s suffered so much
ØNamelessØ

Postby Machsky_yt » Wed May 12, 2021 12:35 pm

Nameless how far is his house and if you can walk there then go and try calling him.he might just be trying to let go of him
Machsky_yt

Postby ØNamelessØ » Wed May 12, 2021 2:05 pm

It’s hours away, and he moved even further recently so I don’t have his address
ØNamelessØ

PreviousNext

Return to Relationship with Parents