Does anyone have a question about tampons?

Re: Does anyone have a question about tampons?

Postby PositiveVibes08 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:27 pm

Good for you!
✨Sparks✨
PositiveVibes08

Postby Cinematiccanine » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:58 pm

I didn’t want to read the entire page, but I’m a 16 yo (almost 17) virgin and I can use tampons just fine. So can my friends who aren’t virgins. I can assure you virginity shouldn’t matter. If you are having trouble putting one in, maybe try using your finger first to know how it will feel. I’ve only used tampons with applicators so I can only speak to those, but you just have to slide one as far inside as possible so it’s just the little ridges that stick out. Push the stick thing in, take out the applicator and voila. If you feel anything at all, try pushing it further. If you still feel it, it’s in wrong and you’ll want to start again. A correctly inserted tampon won’t feel like it’s even there and it won’t slide out. I’ve personally had a few mishaps myself with them falling out and whatnot so I feel ya. A reminder that using tampons too frequently can be bad for you, but don’t ask me exactly how I forgot. But I definitely like to use them when I dance or wear leggings or skirts so it can be really helpful
Cinematiccanine

Postby Strawberry123 » Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:24 pm

Cinematiccanine wrote:I didn’t want to read the entire page, but I’m a 16 yo (almost 17) virgin and I can use tampons just fine. So can my friends who aren’t virgins. I can assure you virginity shouldn’t matter. If you are having trouble putting one in, maybe try using your finger first to know how it will feel. I’ve only used tampons with applicators so I can only speak to those, but you just have to slide one as far inside as possible so it’s just the little ridges that stick out. Push the stick thing in, take out the applicator and voila. If you feel anything at all, try pushing it further. If you still feel it, it’s in wrong and you’ll want to start again. A correctly inserted tampon won’t feel like it’s even there and it won’t slide out. I’ve personally had a few mishaps myself with them falling out and whatnot so I feel ya. A reminder that using tampons too frequently can be bad for you, but don’t ask me exactly how I forgot. But I definitely like to use them when I dance or wear leggings or skirts so it can be really helpful

Using tampons frequently is not "bad for you" There is a risk of TSS but if you use the correct size and change it at least every 8 hours, that risk is minimal. Using tampons as needed throughout your period will never be bad for you.
Strawberry123

Postby Zaynabjidda » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:55 pm

Has any one experience this before , you missed period for some days and you did pt test but it came out positive. What happen when you later did blood test ? Please someone should help a sister please
Zaynabjidda

Postby Lenzperiod21 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:23 pm

I got first period when I was 12 yrs old
Lenzperiod21

Postby Strawberry123 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:33 pm

Zaynabjidda wrote:Has any one experience this before , you missed period for some days and you did pt test but it came out positive. What happen when you later did blood test ? Please someone should help a sister please

It came out positive? Well that means you're pregnant.
Strawberry123

Re: YOU CAN USE TAMPONS AS A VIRGIN

Postby Arianasalte » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:37 pm

Using a tampon does NOT take your virginity and there is no problem using it when you are a virgin. Im a virgin and have been using tampons for years.
Arianasalte

Postby Arianasalte » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:38 pm

AgapeLoveee wrote:I wish I could use them ..but im a virgin

YOU CAN USE THEM AS A VIRGIN THERE IS NOTHING THAT SAYS YOU CANT
Arianasalte

Postby Strawberry123 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:22 am

Seriously people, using a tampon does not change your virginity status 🙄
Strawberry123

Postby Uzi_Bunny » Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:36 pm

I just started using tampons, is it normal for blood to leak out but at the same time the tampon feel to tight?(like during the first 30min-1hr)
Uzi_Bunny

PreviousNext

Return to Teen Menstruation