HELP HELP HELP

HELP HELP HELP

Postby mxodybae » Tue May 11, 2021 5:27 am

okay so my period is usually always on time but now its a day late, we went multiple rounds with my boyfriend and mostly we used the pulling out method... and im panicckkkinggg cuz its never late... i know that it actually is normal to be late up to 5 days ors but aghhhh... help...
mxodybae

Re: HELP HELP HELP

Postby Beardog » Tue May 11, 2021 5:51 am

Well if you had unprotected intercourse then there's certainly a chance of pregnancy, Even if he pulls out. Pre-ejaculate still contains sperm, and we all know you only need one. Do you remember when it was? Was any of it around your ovulation window?

Of course you can always take a pregnancy test if your period ends up being more than three days late.
Beardog

Postby mxodybae » Tue May 11, 2021 5:54 am

it was 4 days ago so just before my period was starting
mxodybae

Postby Beardog » Tue May 11, 2021 7:20 am

So at four days before your period it's unlikely unless you ovulated super late, which is alsounlikely.

I wouldn't worry. Your period is likely delayed due to stress.
Beardog

Postby AzelMarty » Tue May 11, 2021 7:55 am

Hi, If I had my menses for the last momths and never had s*x this month, there's no way I am pregnant right? I am 2 days late now. And I had a sore breast for 3 days now. ☹️ Btw, those period I got last 2 months were shorter. I only bleed heavy on 2nd day and average blood on 3rd and then brownish blood on 4th and 5th day. Thanks!!!
AzelMarty

Postby mxodybae » Tue May 11, 2021 7:28 pm

Beardog wrote:So at four days before your period it's unlikely unless you ovulated super late, which is alsounlikely.

I wouldn't worry. Your period is likely delayed due to stress.

thank you!! it helped alot, i will hope for the best
mxodybae

Return to Teen Menstruation