Worst cramps I've ever had

Worst cramps I've ever had

Postby Uzi_Bunny » Fri May 07, 2021 7:07 pm

Ok, so I know i said I was gonna take a break, and I am, but I need help.

So I've had cramps before, but this is the worst I've ever had, I don't think I'm starting any time soon, but omfg!! It hurts so much I feel like I'm going to vomit 🤢!
I've tried taking pamperin but It didn't help at all, yall have any idea what I should do???
Uzi_Bunny

Re: Worst cramps I've ever had

Postby Beardog » Fri May 07, 2021 10:47 pm

Can always try taking something a bit stronger or use a hot water bottle and see if that helps any. Very gentle exersize like light yoga or going for a walk have been shown to help some.

If all else fails you might want to see about checking with a gynecologist. That much pain with cramps doesn't sound too good, you shouldn't be throwing up from that much pain.
Beardog

Postby Soph_05 » Sun May 09, 2021 1:47 pm

Girlll ik what you mean. My last period i actually did throw up from the pain. Have you tried midol? It specifically helps for period cramps. Don't worry I've been through it too and I'm fine nothing to worry about. But if the pain is like that everyday while on your period yes please go see a doctor.
Soph_05

Postby UhhhhMattia07 » Sun May 09, 2021 4:42 pm

Exactly my last period i had to sit on the floor during class because i could barely walk and i thought my guts were abt to come out of my mouth
UhhhhMattia07

Postby Uzi_Bunny » Mon May 10, 2021 3:25 am

Ok, on top of still cramping(still not on my period)I've starting having really bad headaches. My mom says its dehydration, but I've tried drinking water! I need help ladies.
Uzi_Bunny

Postby Beardog » Mon May 10, 2021 4:18 am

I think you need to see a doctor, if you're having pain on your right side (like next to your bladder) then it could be your appendix.

The headaches could be a sign of a worsening infection, especially if they don't seem to be responding to medications.

I don't want to scare you but this doesn't sound good. I highly urge you to seek medical attention if anything to be on the safe side.
Beardog

Postby Uzi_Bunny » Mon May 10, 2021 4:33 am

Beardog wrote:I think you need to see a doctor, if you're having pain on your right side (like next to your bladder) then it could be your appendix.

The headaches could be a sign of a worsening infection, especially if they don't seem to be responding to medications.

I don't want to scare you but this doesn't sound good. I highly urge you to seek medical attention if anything to be on the safe side.

The cramping doesn't seem to be on a particular side, feels like period cramps, x10
Uzi_Bunny

Postby Uzi_Bunny » Mon May 10, 2021 4:34 am

And ill try to get my mom to take me to a doctor,
Uzi_Bunny

Postby Cuteoctapous » Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:33 am

When I first started I had really bad cramps and came home from school. Then later when I put a heating pad on and drank some pickle juice I was fine.
Cuteoctapous

Return to Teen Menstruation