Starting to worry if I’m pregnant!

Starting to worry if I’m pregnant!

Postby Ello123 » Sun May 02, 2021 9:04 am

Hi, my period is late by 6-8 days (different apps say different Numbers). Me and my boyfriend have had sexual intercourse last month (in april) but we have always Been super careful. We always use a condom (sometimes 2 condoms) and we always check for holes before and after. So basically it would be impossible for me to be pregnant but I’m still scared since it has never been this late before and my period used to be pretty regularisering (intill a coole of months ago it started coming 1-4 days late. I’m too scared to take a pregnancy test yet but probably going to do it next week. I have No symtoms of pregnancy or period only had light pms (i got irritated a little easily for like 1 day) but that’s it.
Ello123

Re: Starting to worry if I’m pregnant!

Postby Machsky_yt » Sun May 02, 2021 12:41 pm

your probably not pregnant your can have a missEd period I have been 10 days late
Machsky_yt

Postby Artqueen » Sun May 02, 2021 1:10 pm

Ello123 wrote:Hi, my period is late by 6-8 days (different apps say different Numbers). Me and my boyfriend have had sexual intercourse last month (in april) but we have always Been super careful. We always use a condom (sometimes 2 condoms) and we always check for holes before and after. So basically it would be impossible for me to be pregnant but I’m still scared since it has never been this late before and my period used to be pretty regularisering (intill a coole of months ago it started coming 1-4 days late. I’m too scared to take a pregnancy test yet but probably going to do it next week. I have No symtoms of pregnancy or period only had light pms (i got irritated a little easily for like 1 day) but that’s it.

Your period might be irregular for around 2 years after you start menstruating.
It could also be too much stress which can trigger a late period.
However, if you don't start your period within a few days, you should take a test - just to be sure...
Artqueen

Postby Beardog » Sun May 02, 2021 1:20 pm

I do just want to add that you should never use more than one condom at a time. The added friction from the extra condom greatly increases the chance of both of them breaking or tearing. You only need one condom at a time! c:

I do suggest taking a pregnancy test just to be sure, while unlikely, if the condom isn't the right size then it can still leak if it's too large. Does it seem like the condom rolls off or pull down during intercourse? This could be a sign that he needs a different size.
Beardog

Postby Ello123 » Sun May 02, 2021 4:36 pm

Well it kind of rolls down but we always roll it back up immediatly, but it doesn’t roll down that much so I donut think that’s a problem but thank you for the tip!!! And also When he ejaculates he rolls it down immidiatly and pulla it off and you can clearly see the semen inside the condom and nothing got om me so I think it’s fine? And I always check so that the chance of me getting pregnant is low when we have s*x, in my menstruation apps therefore me being pregnant would really shock me!
Ello123

Postby Ello123 » Sun May 02, 2021 4:48 pm

Hi again sorry I asked my boyfriend about it and he told me that it haven’t rolled down like that regentlängden that just happened in the beginning of our relationship and when he has used a condom which is too small therefore that could’t have made me pregnant:)
Ello123

Postby Strawberry123 » Sun May 02, 2021 6:39 pm

Using TWO condoms at once?? That is going to make it way more likely that the condom will tear, so yes you could be pregnant. You said you checked the condom/s afterwards and saw semen still inside but if it only had a tiny tear, you may not have noticed that some semen spilled out. In the future, do not "double up" with using multiple condoms at once. If you want double protection, use a condom along with a contraceptive pill/implant/whatever.
Strawberry123

Postby Ello123 » Sun May 02, 2021 6:42 pm

We didn’t use two condoms last time we had s*x but we have before
Ello123

Postby Ello123 » Sun May 02, 2021 6:43 pm

We didn’t use Two condoms the last time so that wouldn’t be possible but thank you for telling will stop asap!!
Ello123

Postby Strawberry123 » Sun May 02, 2021 9:26 pm

Okay good, that's reassuring!

If you used one condom and didn't notice any obvious tears (using one condom by itself has much less chance of tearing than using two), your chance of being pregnant is very low. I would check in a few days to a week if your period still hasn't arrived but I wouldn't worry too much as your chance is very slim. Periods can just be late sometimes!
Strawberry123

Next

Return to Teen Menstruation