Two questions (i need help)

Two questions (i need help)

Postby mags101 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:35 pm

Is it normal not having discharge (or very little) after a urinary infection?
And also, how many weeks pregnant is it normal to start feeling the symptoms?
Sorry for the two random questions, but i am really freaking out with so many things
mags101

Re: Two questions (i need help)

Postby Artqueen » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:59 pm

Hi Mags! Welcome to the forum!

For question #1 I'm not so sure, I think uti's can affect your discharge - but I don't know how... Sorry 😞

For question #2
It really depends on the person/body. Some people may notice pregnancy symptoms as early as a their firts week, others might not notice symptoms until a few months into their pregnancy. Usually the first sign of pregnancy is a missed period, but again it varies from person to person. (Speaking from personal experience) I had a werid feeling that I was pregnant just a few days after ovulation, my first symptoms were nausea, and extreme tiredness - with bloating soon to follow. I waited a few days after my period was supposed to arrive, then I took the test.

I hope this answered question #2!
Artqueen

Postby Unicorn_1320 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:00 pm

I don’t know about question 1

Question 2, it depends on the person. I didn’t have any big symptoms till around 3/4 weeks. The best sign of pregnancy is a missed period then wait about a week and maybe take a test. That’s probably the best way to see if you are pregnant.
Unicorn_1320

Postby Beardog » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:51 am

1.) yes, especially if you used medications such as antibiotics. Antibiotic can seriously dry you out (everywhere). You should expect to see dryness for a little while until your body gets rid of the last few bits of the medication.

2.) everyone is different, But you might begin to notice symptoms as early as two weeks after fertilization. But most women need longer to actually start to see any soft of side effect. Obviously common first symptom is a missed period!
Beardog

Return to Teen Menstruation