Late period again

Re: Late period again

Postby Strawberry123 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:19 pm

A+lien wrote:I am late on my period my last period is on march 11 and i had a boyfriend and we are doing s*x im just gonna ask if it is possible that i am pregnant?

If you've had unprotected s*x then yes you could be pregnant.
Strawberry123

Postby Doglover+166 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:09 pm

Did you use a condom?
Doglover+166

Postby Maria_p32 » Sun May 09, 2021 10:52 am

Hey girls, my period is late for 74 days and I am 17 years old. I’m sure that I am not pregnant. In fact my cycle most of the time it was on time idk what happened and why is late now for 3 months. I am really worried and my mother too we spoke to our doctor but she said that I have to stop eat junk food and we will wait and see. Maybe could be of the season changing but it’s really stressing me out. Could you give me advice it may be useful to me in some way? I will appreciate everyone’s opinion!
Maria_p32

Postby Machsky_yt » Sun May 09, 2021 12:10 pm

Maria_p32 wrote:Hey girls, my period is late for 74 days and I am 17 years old. I’m sure that I am not pregnant. In fact my cycle most of the time it was on time idk what happened and why is late now for 3 months. I am really worried and my mother too we spoke to our doctor but she said that I have to stop eat junk food and we will wait and see. Maybe could be of the season changing but it’s really stressing me out. Could you give me advice it may be useful to me in some way? I will appreciate everyone’s opinion!

you might pcos .you need to go see a gyn.if you have alot of weigh it could be that to
Machsky_yt

Postby Caligirl89 » Fri May 14, 2021 6:16 am

It could be hormone related. When I was 15 years old, I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism. When hypothyroidism is not treated or working, it can mess with your period and make you irregular. I have been on medication for hypothyroidism for many years. When my thyroid is working, I have normal (sometimes to 8 days) periods.
I suggest see a doctor and see what is going on.
Caligirl89

Previous

Return to Teen Menstruation