What was the most horrible moment did u have of your period

Re: What was the most horrible moment did u have of your per

Postby Frizzy_Joc » Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:23 am

Honestly, I remember the first time I ever got my period was when I was sleeping in my boyfriends bed while he was cleaning. I woke up felling like I had to pee but there was blood going down my legs and I started freaking out. He came upstairs hearing me throw up because I HATE blood. There are more details but I laugh at it now even though I wasn’t laughing then.
Frizzy_Joc

Postby Tubbo Innit » Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:02 pm

Frizzy_Joc wrote:Honestly, I remember the first time I ever got my period was when I was sleeping in my boyfriends bed while he was cleaning. I woke up felling like I had to pee but there was blood going down my legs and I started freaking out. He came upstairs hearing me throw up because I HATE blood. There are more details but I laugh at it now even though I wasn’t laughing then.

Woah you had a boyfriend before your first period? That's cool!
Tubbo Innit

Postby SnoQueen » Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:10 pm

ok, so on my second or third period, I started just before I was going to a lake with one of my guy friends, and I had to stay home. He still doesn't know why. But that was before I started getting my periods really bad, so I guess you could say it wasn't the worst.😆
SnoQueen

Postby sophie 98 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:35 am

When i had cramps for the first and last time(luckily). They were really bad,i needed hot water bottle to calm them and to sleep. Getting them again is my worst nightmare. It has been 4 years since my first period and i have had cramps only One time.
sophie 98

Postby MV2020 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:01 am

Lucky I get them for 4 days at least each month :$
MV2020

Postby Annabel-j » Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:59 pm

Right... first time having my period. I go to boarding school and I started it on a Saturday in summer term nearly two years ago when I was 13 now 15 any way I was at school all my friends were like yay and stuff but that same weekend I was going out to a friends with another girl and three in total. So the girl who u could say ‘hosted’ had already started hers my friend at school said just to ask her if I can borrow her pads.... me being a scared a*s 13 year old went the whole freakin’ weekend with nothing. The worst part is she had a pool so we were swimming as well my shorts were so stained. I actually to this day don’t understand how I survived that weekend like it was so fun otherwise but it was hell. I’m amazed no one said anything honestly m!🤔🤔
Annabel-j

Previous

Return to Teen Menstruation