Did anyone else do this...-?

Did anyone else do this...-?

Postby Dream+Draws » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:08 pm

I hid 3 periods from my family until I had my period at school and had to go to the nurse 😬🔫
Dream+Draws

Re: Did anyone else do this...-?

Postby QueerDragon » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:15 pm

Nope, I didnt know I got my period, my mom actually told me when she saw my underwear in the laundry (maybe this is TMI)
QueerDragon

Postby Goth Girl » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:17 pm

I hid two because my mom wasn’t helpful when it came to telling me what to expect. So I decided to handle it on my own. Then she told me I was moody and asked if I had gotten it yet. So on the third one I told her.
Goth Girl

Postby Lou3 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:08 am

Lol I didn't even get to tell my mum my nosy little sister told both my parents be I got it them 😤
Lou3

Postby Dream+Draws » Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:49 am

QueerDragon wrote:Nope, I didnt know I got my period, my mom actually told me when she saw my underwear in the laundry (maybe this is TMI)

My mother didn’t notice my underwear 🤡
Dream+Draws

Postby Dream+Draws » Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:50 am

Lou3 wrote:Lol I didn't even get to tell my mum my nosy little sister told both my parents be I got it them 😤

Siblings honestly are jerks- end of discussion 😡
Dream+Draws

Postby Lou3 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:51 am

Agreed
Lou3

Postby Dream+Draws » Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:53 am

Goth Girl wrote:I hid two because my mom wasn’t helpful when it came to telling me what to expect. So I decided to handle it on my own. Then she told me I was moody and asked if I had gotten it yet. So on the third one I told her.

My school I think- had called my mom & told her before I could...but the worst part about it wasn’t even that I got my period- it’s that I had to ask my male teacher to go to the nurse for, “lady reasons”. I was very uncomfortable 😖
Dream+Draws

Postby Goth Girl » Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:57 am

Dream+Draws wrote:
Goth Girl wrote:I hid two because my mom wasn’t helpful when it came to telling me what to expect. So I decided to handle it on my own. Then she told me I was moody and asked if I had gotten it yet. So on the third one I told her.

My school I think- had called my mom & told her before I could...but the worst part about it wasn’t even that I got my period- it’s that I had to ask my male teacher to go to the nurse for, “lady reasons”. I was very uncomfortable 😖

I’m so sorry, hun!
Goth Girl

Postby Dream+Draws » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:04 am

Goth Girl wrote:
Dream+Draws wrote:

I’m so sorry, hun!

It’s okay!! It just happened at the wrong time, & at the wrong place
Dream+Draws

Next

Return to Teen Menstruation