Most embarrassing places were u stained ur clothes.

Re: Most embarrassing places were u stained ur clothes.

Postby Panda2020 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:11 pm

⬆️mine's similar to that except I was sat on a white sofa...
Panda2020

Postby Arya Dröttningu » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:09 am

This happened about 4 days ago. I literally just got back into class from the bathroom break (I specifically went to check if my period started, it didn't). The minute I sat down, I felt a good amount of blood just rushing out of me (sorry for the tmi) and I panicked. I didn't know what to do so I just sat there till the class ended and waited till everyone was out before getting up. There was blood everywhere, even on my chair, but not on my skirt (thank goodness!). I wiped the blood from the chair with a tissue and rushed to the bathroom again. Luckily I had supplies, but I never want to go through that again.
Arya Dröttningu

Postby ravenwhite06 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 7:02 am

I was in school at the lunch table sitting next to my bff and she stood up to go get her tray and I slid over to where she was sitting to pick up something and when it was time to go back to class I saw she had a blood on the back of her pants I told about and gave her my jacket then another class mate told me I have blood on my pants too I wasn't embraased for my self untill when the nurse sent me back to class with basket ball shorts on and I was wearing a long sleeve shirt and everyone was staring ate when. J got back to class
ravenwhite06

Postby Elis » Sun May 02, 2021 4:32 pm

Mine started at a prestentation so everyone off mine class saw it, it was really awkward
Elis

Previous

Return to Teen Menstruation