Most embarrassing places were u stained ur clothes.

Re: Most embarrassing places were u stained ur clothes.

Postby Lou3 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:41 am

Ok soooo I only got my period about 4 days ago and it funny BC the night of getting it I leaked and stained my bed Geet wich is the lightest shade of grey U can get so it's stands out alot 🙁
Lou3

Postby Goth Girl » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:50 am

I only wear black clothes unless I have to wear a different color. I remember one time I stained my jeans in public. It was one of those off occasions that I wore blue jeans. Instead of my usual black jeans. I don’t know if anyone saw. I hope not.
Goth Girl

Postby Lou3 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:23 am

Oh dam🙁
Lou3

Postby F l o r i d a » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:29 pm

I was drinking cranberry juice and I spilt it on my area when I was wearing white pants 😌 and I was at a restaurant 🥲
F l o r i d a

Postby Arya Dröttningu » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:34 am

I seriously stained my pj's about two periods ago and it's honestly a miracle that it didn't get on the sheets. Like, there was so much😂
Arya Dröttningu

Postby Help_101 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:45 pm

My most embarrassing experience was when my dad had a bunch of guy friends in the garage for a hang out and I had just come out of the bathroom and had forgot to put a pad on and tampon in and so I had been in the garage a few times bringing them snacks and drinks and one time when I came in I just Kinda felt my pants to make sure I was good and I felt something very wet and then I had realized that I had bled through, I’m not sure if anybody noticed but nobody said anything which I’m thankful for if they did!
Help_101

Postby Imnotgonnaputmyname » Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:16 pm

This hasn’t happened to me other than at home with pjs. I’m overly cautious when it comes to my period, I wear pads for a few days before and after just in case and always carry a spare pair of bottoms
Imnotgonnaputmyname

Postby MV2020 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:28 am

One time I was on a drive with my friend and it was like a 2 hour drive, we were on the way back and I felt my period come and I just told her that once we get home I need to go to the bathroom, thankfully I was wearing black jeans but white underwear and as soon as I got back to her house I ran to her room got my back back which had a secret pocket that had pads and new underwear. Then I ran to the bathroom with my backpack but no one seemed to notice anything. One time I thought my period was over because there was very little to no flow so I took a shower and took of my pad then after an hour I sat down on my couch and I saw something red all over my light pink shorts and I was like uh oh. So I was like guys I am cold and I ran to go put on long pajamas and a pad. One night my period came as soon as I went to sleep so my sheet was stained and then I went to my mom and said my sheet “smell bad” and went to change them.
MV2020

Postby Hwinter2009 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:07 pm

Just my undies and that's it but I'm still new like 2 periods new
Hwinter2009

Postby Jellybean_123 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:28 pm

Oh mines rlly bad... I stained my pant but hadn’t been to the washroom yet so I didn’t know and it was black so didn’t notice but when I sat down on a white space in my bedroom it kinda left a print and to top it of when I get up my mom’s there my sister and my dad just walks in and when he realised he was just like confused what to do and left... but luckily I have not had anything embarrassing happening outside my house...
Jellybean_123

PreviousNext

Return to Teen Menstruation