Most embarrassing places were u stained ur clothes.

Re: Most embarrassing places were u stained ur clothes.

Postby DaKawaiiKitty » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:54 am

Is it just me...or does everyone’s period just love to pop in the show in very weird timings/in times that they need not to get it?😂
DaKawaiiKitty

Postby its_bwaters » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:13 am

in fifth grade my period came in gym class. i was wearing gray joggers that day and after i came back in the classroom and turned around to wash my hands (there was a sink in the classroom we were abt to make this science project) people noticed and laughed at me. people still remember it to this day
Cookie❤️❤️
its_bwaters

Postby DaKawaiiKitty » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:30 am

its_bwaters wrote:in fifth grade my period came in gym class. i was wearing gray joggers that day and after i came back in the classroom and turned around to wash my hands (there was a sink in the classroom we were abt to make this science project) people noticed and laughed at me. people still remember it to this day

Well like,yea I GET that it’s embarrassing but i rlly wonder why do ppl LAUGH at it, especially the girls, like BRUH U GET IT TOO DONT YOU?!
DaKawaiiKitty

Postby KittyCatRyn » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:30 am

Girls can be so cruel 😭
KittyCatRyn

Postby DaKawaiiKitty » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:34 am

KittyCatRyn wrote:Girls can be so cruel 😭

Yeah😢🥺
DaKawaiiKitty

Postby its_bwaters » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:53 am

DaKawaiiKitty wrote:
its_bwaters wrote:in fifth grade my period came in gym class. i was wearing gray joggers that day and after i came back in the classroom and turned around to wash my hands (there was a sink in the classroom we were abt to make this science project) people noticed and laughed at me. people still remember it to this day

Well like,yea I GET that it’s embarrassing but i rlly wonder why do ppl LAUGH at it, especially the girls, like BRUH U GET IT TOO DONT YOU?!

ikr i think only one girl wasn’t rude abt it. i was the first girl (i think) to get my period in my class
Cookie❤️❤️
its_bwaters

Postby Radio_Girl » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:18 am

Man, these all these stories make me cringe so hard 😅 Thankfully, I only started a couple months ago and each time I've started overnight. I also have very light periods, so it'll just end up on my underwear, I'll put on a new pair and I'm good to go.
Radio_Girl

Postby Hello humans » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:36 am

DaKawaiiKitty wrote:Is it just me...or does everyone’s period just love to pop in the show in very weird timings/in times that they need not to get it?😂

Yes that's so true 😂
Hello humans

Postby Ruth baby » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:25 pm

Selenelion wrote:Never. (Other than on my pajamas and stuff, but that was at home..) It has been 3 years now I have never srsly stained my clothes in public. . I got a small stain on my jeggings in 8th grade but no one noticed it was so small (like size of pinky finger tip on dark color) I'm pretty proud of my body for not sabotaging me like that. I did stain my pajamas at a friends house (back when I was getting used to it. And didn't prepare) but it was dry by morning and the sleeping bag was black so I hope I didn't stain it. And I stained my pj's/sheets at my aunt's house. I managed to hide it for 2 whole days, with no towel.

For 3+ years I'd say I've had a pretty good go.

Yep me too but I never stained anywhere
Ruth baby

Postby WriterGirl » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:33 am

Mine's not really that heavy, so I don't really stain. I know I'm lucky. 😊 I have a friend who got hers during a class presentation, though. I felt sooo bad for her.
WriterGirl

PreviousNext

Return to Teen Menstruation