Most embarrassing places were u stained ur clothes.

Most embarrassing places were u stained ur clothes.

Postby Spit++shine » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:08 am

Mine was at my friend's house,when she saw it she was kind enough to help me out and never made fun of me.what about yours
Spit++shine

Re: Most embarrassing places were u stained ur clothes.

Postby Hello humans » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:52 am

In the middle of a feild 2 hours away from home... I randomly started my period and was wearing white shorts🥲
Hello humans

Postby Spit++shine » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:00 am

Wow did someone notice.
Spit++shine

Postby Hello humans » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:14 pm

Yeah I think a few people did
Hello humans

Postby Selenelion » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:15 pm

Never. (Other than on my pajamas and stuff, but that was at home..) It has been 3 years now I have never srsly stained my clothes in public. . I got a small stain on my jeggings in 8th grade but no one noticed it was so small (like size of pinky finger tip on dark color) I'm pretty proud of my body for not sabotaging me like that. I did stain my pajamas at a friends house (back when I was getting used to it. And didn't prepare) but it was dry by morning and the sleeping bag was black so I hope I didn't stain it. And I stained my pj's/sheets at my aunt's house. I managed to hide it for 2 whole days, with no towel.

For 3+ years I'd say I've had a pretty good go.
Selenelion

Postby DaKawaiiKitty » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:02 pm

k so...literally 5 HOURS AGO THAT HAPPENED....SO....I didn’t expect my period, so I wasn’t having having pads on, and wore my white jeans, and went to cousins house and literally all the fam was there, and my period started, and I knew from looking at my back in the mirror when I was taking a pic with them...😅😫🙈
DaKawaiiKitty

Postby QueerDragon » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:05 pm

Mine was at my house when my dad and little sister (who doesn't know about them) were the only ones awake.
QueerDragon

Location: "So thank you for taking a chance on me, I know it isn't easy, but I hope to be worth it"

Postby Miss Jackson » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:53 pm

My school unicorn has khaki pants so my period started and it stained
Miss Jackson

Postby Four truths » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:07 pm

At school during lunch time. I had yellow shorts on and I wasn’t expecting my period for another 13 days and then it showed up. My friend saw it and was just like “You might wanna go to the bathroom.” Lucky not a lot of people saw it. I had to trash those shorts sadly.
Four truths

Postby KittyCatRyn » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:15 pm

I got my period on a family vacation, like with extended family too, we were staying at a cabin, and I got it at night I bled all over the sheets and everyone thought I had a nosebleed.. and we had to try to get the stains out of the white sheets before we left.. probably the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me 😖 (it also stained my pajamas , but the sheets were more embarrassing because I was wearing red pajamas so no one noticed)
KittyCatRyn

Next

Return to Teen Menstruation