BABY FEVER!!

Re: BABY FEVER!!

Postby foxy winters » Sat May 15, 2021 11:48 pm

ChasingWhiteRabbits wrote:So I've had baby fever for a while, but recently it has gotten BAD!!! I know that responsibility, I shouldn't have a baby for another 10 years and I'm well established but it is literally all I think about now. Am I the only one? Surely not. Do any of you have really bad baby fever as well (and knkw you shouldn't act on it) because I would love to know!

I really really really want a child. I’ve been baby crazy ever since I was 12
foxy winters

Postby brookie_cookie » Sat May 15, 2021 11:50 pm

honestly, i love babies, they cute and all, but i don’t think i’ve experienced the actual fever lmao. am i weird?...
brookie_cookie

Postby foxy winters » Sun May 16, 2021 12:03 am

brookie_cookie wrote:honestly, i love babies, they cute and all, but i don’t think i’ve experienced the actual fever lmao. am i weird?...

You’re not weird 🤪
foxy winters

Postby MixedCouple » Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:45 am

I don't know how anyone in America can affors a baby let alone children without jobs and stability.
My friend is from Florida and showed me the breakdown if the cost from the pregnancy to childbirth to other costs it's crazy!!!

I think the costs alone would make you clamp your legs for good or at least until you have worked and saved up for 10 years or so!
MixedCouple

Postby Forever for Him 4 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:18 am

OMW I FEEL IT EVERY TIME I SEE A BABY! Then I see "HIGH CHANCE FOR PREGNANCY" on my calendar and I want to cry cuz I know that that's not gonna happen. I saw a vid on YouTube that shows the computer generated model of the process from the egg fertilization to birth and when the hands formed I literally cried I don't know what's wrong with me! When I watch UNPLANNED AND THE TRUE STORY OF ROE VS. WADE. I cry and ache and get angry all at once!
Forever for Him 4

Postby Machsky_yt » Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:19 am

I want a baby soooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad
Machsky_yt

Postby Selenelion » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:57 am

The way fetuses grow is super cool. A while ago scientists used to think that babies started out as lesser life forms like pigs and by the time they were born they were human. They thought this because a lot of mammal fetuses look similar across species. Obviously this is untrue but it was cool to learn about. It's also cool to learn about how they test for genetic problems, and which chromosomes or lack there of match to which disease. It was so cool, I love biology.
Selenelion

Postby Forever for Him 4 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:41 pm

ME TOO!!!!!!! In response to both of your posts 🤓
Forever for Him 4

Postby Selenelion » Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:15 am

I however will not ever have a baby come out of my body. Nope. I can't have a child for medical reasons, but also I really don't want to have to go through that. Also I won't give a kid my mental issues. I'll adopt instead. Unless my wife is willing to carry a child. Either way I love babies and have since forever.
Selenelion

Postby kookie97 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:16 am

Selenelion wrote:I however will not ever have a baby come out of my body. Nope. I can't have a child for medical reasons, but also I really don't want to have to go through that. Also I won't give a kid my mental issues. I'll adopt instead. Unless my wife is willing to carry a child. Either way I love babies and have since forever.

Why is this almost identical to my thinking? I can have kids but I don’t want them to be mentally ill in my same way I would be too scared.
kookie97

PreviousNext

Return to Teen Menstruation