BABY FEVER!!

BABY FEVER!!

Postby ChasingWhiteRabbits » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:09 pm

So I've had baby fever for a while, but recently it has gotten BAD!!! I know that responsibility, I shouldn't have a baby for another 10 years and I'm well established but it is literally all I think about now. Am I the only one? Surely not. Do any of you have really bad baby fever as well (and knkw you shouldn't act on it) because I would love to know!
ChasingWhiteRabbits

Re: BABY FEVER!!

Postby Zoë T » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:06 pm

I have it as well. Some people don't seem to understand that I know it is extremal hard and a huge responsibility to have a child and say to enjoy being young, it's quite annoying (no offence to anyone who has said that you probably mean well). At least I have sheep and it's coming up to lambing season so that'll keep me occupied!
Zoë T

Postby ChasingWhiteRabbits » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:26 pm

Right? I know it's a big responsibility but that's not stopping me lol. I raised my brothers 2 kids from the time they were 3 and 2 weeks by myself so I know what I'm getting into lol. And to make it worse, my bf has it too and wants a baby. He usually keeps me in check but now he's right on board.
ChasingWhiteRabbits

Postby Zoë T » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:20 am

That sounds really hard. I mean to be in a relationship where both of you wont it but still need to wait! I think I read in another post you are 17? When did you start having baby fever? I'm 14 and I've had it for about about a year I think.
Zoë T

Postby ChasingWhiteRabbits » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:12 pm

Yes, I am 17 and I have had baby fever for YEARS! I can't remember the exact age because it was so long ago but right now is the worst that it has ever been.
ChasingWhiteRabbits

Postby Zoë T » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:11 pm

I don't have kik or instagram but you can private message me if you like :-). I'm not completely sure when my baby fever came on either I think I've always known I wanted to have children some day but then when I was maybe 13 or so it changed from wanting a child some day to wanting a child now! For me it is currently not so bad because I'm so excited for lambing and I'm thinking about that alot (sorry I'm talking about sheep again I love animals) but I'd say by summer it'll be back just as bad as ever!
Zoë T

Postby Ep568xx » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:04 am

I know the struggle. Im 17 and had baby fever for years. I confided in my mum, she supports me as she knows the struggle of being a woman and shes been in my possision. Im also 12 days late...but my test 4 days ago was negative...its a cruel trick my body is playing on me. I have to walk down the baby isle everyday at work to top it off! I hate baby fever it literaly makes me cry.
Ep568xx

Postby ChasingWhiteRabbits » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:00 am

Honestly I don't know how to private message people lol. At least you have a distraction. I think about it constantly and it is so hard to resist.
ChasingWhiteRabbits

Postby ChasingWhiteRabbits » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:03 am

It makes me want to cry too bc I want a baby sooo bad. And my bf wanting a baby too makes it so much harder. The only thing keeping me from having a baby is years of school ahead of me. It's torture!
ChasingWhiteRabbits

Postby Zoë T » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:33 am

The easiest way to PM someone is to click on their name and their profile (or whatever it's called) should come up then click on private message, type your message and click submit. And I'm so glad I have a bit of a break each year if I didn't I don't know what state my mind would be in!
Zoë T

Next

Return to Teen Menstruation