How to get them to see eye to eye?

How to get them to see eye to eye?

Postby HumanWorm3000 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:40 am

For some reason my parents and me don't see eye to eye on many things. Like I want to be able to say I'm going out with friends but they want everything g to be planned atleast 3 days in advance. I don't feel like I get the freedom I need at times. The also limit my socails so I only have WhatsApp and snap but my time on them is limited (1hr for snap 1 hr 30min WhatsApp) I'm only allowed my phone for 4 hrs max per day Mon-Fri and 5 hrs on sat and Sun. I've just turned 15 and I'm still not allowed a relationship either. How can I get them to see that I want freedom just like they did? They always tell me about how free they were then they treat me like this. Someone please help. Xxx
HumanWorm3000

Re: How to get them to see eye to eye?

Postby animallover » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:10 pm

They are being a bit controlling and it’s not healthy for a growing teenager to not explore life for the dangers and wonders it is. You should talk to them and get them to realize that you want to do more. Like going places, watching an R rated movie with friends, and having a first boyfriend. Ask them to take things slowly like maybe seeing a horror movie with an adult, or just having a sleepover with friends. Hope this helps!
-Alo❤️
animallover

Postby HumanWorm3000 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:45 pm

Thank you so much for this! I'll speak to them some point this week. This really helps. Thanks again x
HumanWorm3000

Postby animallover » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:30 pm

Anytime!
animallover

Postby HumanWorm3000 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:36 pm

******update********
I've spoken to them and they've said that they see where I'm coming from and are going to start letting me do my own things. I'm really happy now. Thanks for the support xxx
HumanWorm3000

Postby Cats2021 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:07 pm

HumanWorm3000 wrote:For some reason my parents and me don't see eye to eye on many things. Like I want to be able to say I'm going out with friends but they want everything g to be planned atleast 3 days in advance. I don't feel like I get the freedom I need at times. The also limit my socails so I only have WhatsApp and snap but my time on them is limited (1hr for snap 1 hr 30min WhatsApp) I'm only allowed my phone for 4 hrs max per day Mon-Fri and 5 hrs on sat and Sun. I've just turned 15 and I'm still not allowed a relationship either. How can I get them to see that I want freedom just like they did? They always tell me about how free they were then they treat me like this. Someone please help. Xxx

I feel you I can't have any social and or a relationship. But it's not that bad. Finnd thing to do in your spare time. I read and write.
Hi
Cats2021

Postby HumanWorm3000 » Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:12 am

Cats2021 wrote:
HumanWorm3000 wrote:For some reason my parents and me don't see eye to eye on many things. Like I want to be able to say I'm going out with friends but they want everything g to be planned atleast 3 days in advance. I don't feel like I get the freedom I need at times. The also limit my socails so I only have WhatsApp and snap but my time on them is limited (1hr for snap 1 hr 30min WhatsApp) I'm only allowed my phone for 4 hrs max per day Mon-Fri and 5 hrs on sat and Sun. I've just turned 15 and I'm still not allowed a relationship either. How can I get them to see that I want freedom just like they did? They always tell me about how free they were then they treat me like this. Someone please help. Xxx

I feel you I can't have any social and or a relationship. But it's not that bad. Finnd thing to do in your spare time. I read and write.

I like to write monologues and game alot tbh. Thanks for the support ❤️
HumanWorm3000

Return to Teen Menstruation