Does anyone have a question about tampons?

Re: Does anyone have a question about tampons?

Postby PositiveVibes08 » Sat May 01, 2021 1:10 pm

I know this topic is really for tampons, but can I get some experiences on cups?
I'm thinking of switching from tampons, and I wanted to know people's ideas.
✨Sparks✨
PositiveVibes08

Postby Machsky_yt » Sat May 01, 2021 1:14 pm

it is easier then a tampon and I think it More comfortable then a tampon in my opinion. and you can where it all night .
Machsky_yt

Postby beautiful_bi_queen » Sat May 01, 2021 1:19 pm

i don’t mean to divert the attention, but i tried a tampon when i was on my period (a week ago) and when i sat down, i felt it. it was very uncomfortable. it felt fine when i stood up, and i thought i pushed it up far enough, but it also felt like it was...falling down?? it was a regular size.
beautiful_bi_queen

Location: “past is the past anyways, we cant change it. we can only strive to be better in the future.”-Cookie

Postby cacahuate86 » Sat May 01, 2021 1:21 pm

Then you didn't push it in far enough.

@positive: I like them. It's a bit messy to change/clean them, but if you've got a sink by the toilet you're fine. I always have a small bottle of organic liquid soap (Dr Bronner) in my bag with me so I can clean it out quickly and use it again right away.
In any case, it's useful to buy at least two cups so that you have one to change. There are different sizes, too. I have a small and a larger one and use them depending on which day of my period it is.
Sapere aude
cacahuate86

Postby Uzi_Bunny » Mon May 03, 2021 11:54 am

beautiful_bi_queen wrote:i don’t mean to divert the attention, but i tried a tampon when i was on my period (a week ago) and when i sat down, i felt it. it was very uncomfortable. it felt fine when i stood up, and i thought i pushed it up far enough, but it also felt like it was...falling down?? it was a regular size.

Idk, its the opposite for my, I also just started using tampons. But when I stand up I feel it but sitting im all good 🤷‍♀️
Uzi_Bunny

Postby Erica01 » Thu May 06, 2021 3:59 pm

Can i poop with one in?
Erica01

Postby Machsky_yt » Thu May 06, 2021 4:01 pm

yes you can
Machsky_yt

Postby pirreod » Sat May 08, 2021 12:37 am

hi so i saw some people recommend cups in stead of tampons and can someoen explain to me how they exactly work? how do you put them in & out? how do you clean them? do you need multiple?
pirreod

Postby Cheycat » Sat May 08, 2021 2:21 am

You only need one. You fold it a certain way and put it in and feel around it to make stir it has a good seal. And when you take it out just gotta push on the side a little to release the seel and dump it out. When you take it out you rinse it off in the sink. Then after your period you boil it in a pot on the stove with water.
Cheycat

Postby SoOverIt » Sun May 09, 2021 8:22 pm

I’m 34 and never used a tampon 😏. In my mind I think it’s painful to put up there. I’m so nerves 😬. Always with wings been my go to for many years.
SoOverIt

PreviousNext

Return to Teen Menstruation