"Could I Be Pregnant" Topics

"Could I Be Pregnant" Topics

Postby DivineMissEms » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:17 pm

I have posted about this twice already but I'll say it one more time for good measure:

There are SO many "Could I Be Pregnant?" topics about late periods that we have to sift through and approve. That section is overwhelmed with topics that are repeats & minor variations.

I understand that people are nervous and want answers. And if you post a detailed topic with enough background info, we'll happily approve it and people might give you some great advice. Examples of good background info include your symptoms, last period date, protection, time since you had intercourse, average or irregular cycle, and if you've already tested. Of course, you will still need to test and/or see a doctor, but you can get feedback.

HOWEVER, if you just write "My period is late. Am I pregnant?", that is not enough detail. If we could tell you, we would be millionaires. But we are not mind readers. Our crystal balls are fogged up. Nobody can help you except the makers of HPTs and doctors, so with all due respect, your time will be better spent consulting one or both of those outlets.

We are going to have to start disapproving repeat topics of the above-mentioned vague nature. Please heed this warning. Thank you and best of luck.
DivineMissEms

Re: "Could I Be Pregnant" Topics

Postby DivineMissEms » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:40 pm

Bumping.
DivineMissEms

Postby flopsy » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:57 pm

Bumping
flopsy

Postby Tingles » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:23 am

Bumping for new members!