Explicit Questions - Do NOT ask them!

Explicit Questions - Do NOT ask them!

Postby rmu66 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:39 pm

Do NOT ask explicit questions such as how do I mastur**te, what kind of sexual positions and activity can I do, who else is h*rny, etc.

If you are under the age of 18 you are a minor and NO one is willing to risk having the police knocking on their door to answer your questions.

These threads WILL be locked. You will be warned once. Then on the second offense you will be permanently banned from the forum. If you guys continue to ignore the rules for this section we will remove the section all together and only allow members over the age of 18 to post here.

If you have questions regarding whether a topic is too explicit for this section please feel free to message me or another member of the staff.
[Moderator]
rmu66

Re: Explicit Questions - Do NOT ask them!

Postby DivineMissEms » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:25 pm

I've had to disapprove, lock, and delete a ton of these topics lately. This cannot be that difficult to understand. Please stop violating forum rules and creating more issues for us to deal with.

If teenagers cannot grasp these rules, we will be forced to make the forum exclusively for ages 18+ and that would not be fair to those members who actually obey the guidelines.

Again: if you post an inappropriate topic, you will receive a warning on your account. The second time you post one, your account will be immediately and permanently banned, including all associated user data so you cannot return to the forum.

Thank you.
DivineMissEms

Re: Explicit Questions - Do NOT ask them!

Postby flopsy » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:16 am

Important! Please read and obey!
flopsy

Return to Announcement