A Note

A Note

Postby flopsy » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:50 am

I would like to thank everyone for their help and support during the 4+ years that I've been moderator. I have made mistakes and apologized and tried to learn from my mistakes. Through it all you have been very supportive and helpful. I have made many friends over the years. I have shared in your joys and sorrows as it befell you. Through all the spam, trolls, and attention seekers we soldiered on; until now. We have tried to make this a safe, pleasant place for users to seek and offer advice.
I don't know why, but the last few days we have had some users that have been making the forum unpleasant for many users. Refusing to see the error of their ways, they wish to have me removed from mod status for reasons of their own. I posted a comment without reading all the posts by a user. I apologize for my thoughtless comment and will try not to repeat such a thing. I know those who wish to have me gone will try to use this against me.
I decided to post this in advance, before I get banned and/or lose my moderator status as in such a case I won't be able to comment. I will continue to serve as moderator until this is resolved. If I lose my mod status, I wish my successor all the best. You will be very busy in the beginning; those spam posts add up fast!
flopsy

Return to Announcement