Could I be pregnant? I really need some advice

Could I be pregnant?

Could I be pregnant? I really need some advice

Postby catluvrr » Tue May 11, 2021 7:51 am

Hello! I am so worried about something and I get very stressed over little things. So me and my boyfriend made love in March, after my period. In April I had my period. But I got very stressed last week with some projects and now my period is 1 day late. I have to mention that my period comes after 25 days, not 28. I read a lot about this and my boyfriend is very careful with these things. If I had my period I can’t be pregnant, right? OH and we did not do anything this month.
catluvrr

Re: Could I be pregnant? I really need some advice

Postby catluvrr » Tue May 11, 2021 8:19 am

I forgot to mention that I’m very worried because I don’t have cramps, and I usually have bad ones before my period and during my period. Except this I have symptoms: I am bloated, I have a lot of pimples on my chin, I have mood swings etc etc. I am very worried because of my cramps, I always have them.
catluvrr

Postby A-Cxoxo » Tue May 11, 2021 12:48 pm

Girl I am in the exact same position, I’m 2 days late and I got my period in April too, I’m not getting any symptoms either apart from getting a few pimples, if you didn’t do anything this month and you got your period in April I’m sure you’ve got nothing to worry about!! Don’t worry xx
A-Cxoxo

Postby A-Cxoxo » Tue May 11, 2021 12:50 pm

And I I forgot to mention, stress is the worst, it’s the number 1 thing to delay your period
A-Cxoxo

Postby catluvrr » Tue May 11, 2021 1:16 pm

Thank you so much! I really needed someone to tell me not to worry. I hope everything will be ok for both of us xx
catluvrr

Postby A-Cxoxo » Tue May 11, 2021 1:21 pm

I hope so too omg I’m so worried but don’t worry, try take a hot bath and relax or watch a movie to get it off your mind xx
A-Cxoxo

Postby catluvrr » Tue May 11, 2021 1:45 pm

Yup, I will. You should do that as well. I hope everything will be ok. Thank you so so much for this xx
catluvrr

Postby AzelMarty » Tue May 11, 2021 2:27 pm

Hello guys, I'm in the same position with you. I also got my period on March and April. However, I am 2 days late now. And didnt have s*x at all. :((( Any update from you guys?
AzelMarty

Postby AzelMarty » Tue May 11, 2021 2:28 pm

I have sorebreast for 3 days now btw.
AzelMarty

Postby A-Cxoxo » Tue May 11, 2021 2:32 pm

Oh hey honestly if you haven’t had s*x at all, you’re definitely not pregnant don’t worry girl, I’ve had no signs of my period yet, but I have been super gassy and acne on my cheeks. I have been having s*x at least once a week and each time it’s been a low chance apart from one time when it was a high chance which is kinda scaring me
A-Cxoxo

Next

Return to Could I be pregnant?