Could I be pregnant? I really need some advice

Could I be pregnant?

Re: Could I be pregnant? I really need some advice

Postby King girls 2 » Sun May 16, 2021 11:17 pm

In December I was pregnant and lost the baby in March after the bleeding period my husband and I had s*x April the 1st was the last time we had s*x during the month I still feel like I was pregnant and went to the doctor she didn't see anything but my bladder was was fill up quickly she asked me how long or wen last I had s*x I told her around the end of April and early last week I took approximately 6 pregnancy tests 5 was positive n 1 negative today am spotting not bleeding my belly hurting things moving around could I get help please
King girls 2

Postby Meenah17 » Mon May 17, 2021 7:47 pm

@king girls, is like we are in the same shoe ooo... I was pregnant in February but had to abort it in March due to the pregnancy not growing, spot till first week of may... Had s*x with my husband and now have been feeling tired, back pain and little cramp but my test came back negative.
Meenah17

Postby catluvrr » Tue May 18, 2021 7:16 am

A-Cxoxo wrote:Oh honestly same I’m so sick of it I even came down with a cold haha!! It’s ridiculous at this stage I have no clue why it’s so late, I have another test too so I’m gonna take that in a few days if it hasn’t arrived and aww thank you lovely, take care of yourself too!

Hey, how are you? My period is 8 days late now, did another test this morning and it came back negative. Do you have signs of your period?
catluvrr

Previous

Return to Could I be pregnant?