i’m scared i am pregnant

Could I be pregnant?

i’m scared i am pregnant

Postby Kimberly_Jillian14 » Fri May 07, 2021 10:12 pm

i’ve been on birth control for about 4 months now and my boyfriend asked me if he can go in raw. i said yes and then he asked if he could finish in me and i also said yes. we did this 2 times that day and i checked my period tracker and it said i have a medium chance of getting pregnant so i kind of freaked out. i told my mom that we were having s*x and the condom broke at the end(to use as a cover up for the fact we didn’t use one at all) i’m 16 and way to young to have a kid but i’m just really worried that i could get pregnant and if i did, our parents wouldn’t trust us anymore. i don’t know what to do
Kimberly_Jillian14

Re: i’m scared i am pregnant

Postby Beardog » Fri May 07, 2021 10:24 pm

As long as you've been taking your birth control as directed and haven't missed any pills you should actually be fine.

The main way birth control works is by stopping ovulation all together. So if the app says it's a medium chance day, if you didn't ovulate then it's actually a low chance.

If you're on a combination type pill then your chances are even lower since those have other ways to prevent pregnancy even if an egg was released.

So try not to stress! You should be okay.
Beardog

Postby JungliSherni » Sat May 08, 2021 1:22 pm

I second @Beardog
JungliSherni

Postby momofoneXOXO » Mon May 10, 2021 2:32 am

Hi there. I think that for your peace of mind, you should try to use a condom from now on. It keeps you safe from STIs, too. Also, spermicides, plan B, and condoms are available to purchase online if you can't go anywhere. But I think you should be more honest with your parents. You will only disappoint them if you are irresponsible.
momofoneXOXO

Return to Could I be pregnant?