Plan b

Could I be pregnant?

Plan b

Postby mags101 » Fri May 07, 2021 8:10 pm

Girls... Please dont judge what im about to tell you, but i just need to get this out of my chest... So i took a morning after-pill on march 25th because me and my boyfriend had intercourse and the condom broke when he ejaculated... NOW, LESS THAN 2 MONTHS AFTER, on may 7th, THE SAME f**cking THING HAPPENED. So i took another morning after-pill. Like why is this happening now?! We never had problems like this before. I am so triggered about this and also pretty worried, because i know for sure you should NOT take two morning after-pills, specially in a short period of time like this... And also, i dont take birth control because of my mom, she is kinda strict about it and thinks like “if you start taking it, then you’ll start doing the dirty”... Im so sad, i really am. Dont know what to think.
Thanks for “listening” to me... Xoxo
mags101

Re: Plan b

Postby Strawberry123 » Fri May 07, 2021 8:56 pm

I mean I don't see why your mother's thoughts on birth control are important here. You're having s*x, you need to protect yourself.

Also, if you're able to get plan B, I assume either your mother's okay with this or you've been able to take it without her knowledge. In which case, you could take regular birth control without her knowledge if need be. But again, your mother's opinion on the matter is irrelevant.
Strawberry123

Re: Plan b

Postby Beardog » Fri May 07, 2021 10:21 pm

Why not consider getting the shot or implant if pills are out of the question? You can always just say your going in for a checkup, get your shot, and she would never know?

Or just get on birth control pills and if she asks say it's to regulate your period/acne/etc? Not everyone who takes birth control uses it for preventing pregnancy oddly enough.
Beardog

Return to Could I be pregnant?