I need an advice please. Could I be pregnant or not?

Could I be pregnant?

I need an advice please. Could I be pregnant or not?

Postby Rhodes » Thu May 06, 2021 7:13 pm

I had s*x four days after my ovulation day and no c*m was released into. Then,it happened that my period came two days early. Was supposed to see my period on the 7th of this month, but came on the fifth, that's yesterday. But I'm more concerned about the fact that the period last just a day, though it was heavy. Had a lot of cramps today, but not much stain. Then when it was close to evening time, there was no more stain at all and the cramps stopped. Could this mean I'm pregnant or it's something else?
Rhodes

Re: I need an advice please. Could I be pregnant or not?

Postby bluemagic » Fri May 07, 2021 1:38 am

If it's unprotected s*x, then first thing you should confirm is did he c*m inside or not. If unsure, better take pregnancy test. I think you can order it online if you want to be discreet.

I also had experience bleeding for less than a day after s*x. I was super scared because I thought it was "spotting", a sign of early pregnancy, since spotting and menstruation's looks are alike. And my period is almost 2 months late. So, I took 3 PT every week after that just to be super sure I'm not pregnant. It turns out, my menstruation is getting irregular.

I suggest you take PT for your peace of mind. This kind of dilemma for us, women who do not wish to get pregnant (yet), is truly draining and not good for our mental health. I couldnt stop overthinking when I experienced that. So, I started taking pills. Plus, there are actually pills that help with acne problems!!

so yup thats it. i hope this helps. (:
bluemagic

Re: I need an advice please. Could I be pregnant or not?

Postby Strawberry123 » Fri May 07, 2021 9:55 am

If you had unprotected s*x, yes you can get pregnant. The withdrawal method isn't reliable because precum can contain sperm.
Strawberry123

Return to Could I be pregnant?