Really annoyed, need help

Could I be pregnant?

Really annoyed, need help

Postby Rosybaker021719 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 2:08 pm

So according to this app, my period is 3 days late... according to another app, I could start anywhere from now or til the 27th... on yet another app, I could start on the 30th..... this app is the one I typically use, and normally it’s pretty close to accurate... normally my cycles are around 26-28 days long... this one has been 32 days long so far...
At my old job, because of stress levels and weight loss, I could go 2 weeks past my period due date and that was normal..... so I don’t know what to think....
I had protected s*x on the 10th of April... and we were very safe about it... and the condom didn’t break.... is there any possibility that I’m pregnant??
I have had breakouts on my face, which is a normal period sign, and I’ve had that weird “oh I think my period started” feeling for the past two days... but I’ve also been stressing a lot about work stuff, I also got my license last week, and I kinda stress a bit when I drive by myself... I’m roughly a month and a half from being 19, so I don’t need a little one right now... is there any chance I’m pregnant, or just delaying my period because of stress??
Rosybaker021719

Re: Really annoyed, need help

Postby bubamara24 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:40 pm

I'm pretty sure it's just stress. As you said, you had protectec s*x and you were very careful about it so I don't think it's pregnancy. However, like you said, you have a lot of thing going on right now so your period was probably delayed because of stress. :)
bubamara24

Postby Controversial » Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:37 pm

Have you gotten your periods?
Controversial

Postby AzelMarty » Thu May 06, 2021 2:50 pm

Any update? Actually we're somehow on the same boat. My cycle are usually 27-29 days but then on March it shift to 26 days amd and last month it was 30 days.
AzelMarty

Postby ksendzitza » Thu May 06, 2021 6:55 pm

girl i have the same problem, i hope its just stress but ill do the test just to be sure, im super anxious
ksendzitza

Postby crescentt10 » Thu May 06, 2021 7:01 pm

Seems like everyone has the same problem. I had protected s*x on my period day and was sure that the condom wasn’t pierced or sth but I’m 22 days late now.
crescentt10

Return to Could I be pregnant?