39 days late

Could I be pregnant?

39 days late

Postby Inds_ » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:27 pm

Already took PT every 1 week but all of it negative. My friend said it might due to hormone but I hope not (hope to be pregnant). I'm just a litle afraid if it was because an illness.
I want to take bloodtest tomorrow.

Anyone has the same situation?
Btw, I'am married and has done unprotected s*x 2-3 everyweek

*sorry, english is not my mother language
Inds_

Re: 39 days late

Postby BECdonovynsMOM » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:28 pm

Your English is fine! I just read on another post that sometimes you can skip a period... idk. But what type of PTs are you taking? Like what brand? I'd try a couple different ones. But that's just me. I know some are pricey but the store brands work just as well and even the dollar store one worked for my bff... if you want to be pregnant, I hope you are! We're currently trying too and I'm 5 days until my expected period. Took a test today. One of the ones that have a 75% accuracy if you take it 5 days before your period. It was negative. So we'll see! Let me know the outcome. But if you're worried, I would definitely go to the doctor.
BECdonovynsMOM

Re: 39 days late

Postby Inds_ » Sat May 08, 2021 3:15 pm

Thank you very much

I really am pregnant!! I took PT at 19th april and it say pregnant clearly! Then see the doctor to usg, it say 4 weeks, and now i am 6 weeks pregnant.
So happy about it. And maybe i really skip period and then pregnant right after. But it still a good news!

I hope you too, get a happy news soon
Inds_

Return to Could I be pregnant?