Why do I feel pregnant??!!!

Could I be pregnant?

Re: Why do I feel pregnant??!!!

Postby Allie88 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:16 pm

You're welcome :) ive had minor intestinal infection twice, for unknown reasons and i felt so bloated i looked 5 months pregnant each time - another tell tell sign sorry for tmi, my poop was green... So when you see that it should tell you that you're not digesting things right in your intestines. Normally a round of antibiotics, sort it out. Any probiotics at this point can upset your gut more than help. If its not green and just gas, it whould go back to noirmal after few weeks, just try to change your diet to lighter easy digestible things to detox your gut. Porridge is great for that.

Best of luck!
Allie88

Postby Sephine7072 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:39 pm

Thanks again for the tips. I feel really comfortable sharing my experiences virtually on this app.
You guys are like doctors and counsellors who help other people using their own personal experiences and experience they say is the best teacher.
Thanks again Allie
Sephine7072

Postby MixedCouple » Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:32 am

Sephine7072 wrote:I haven't had s*x since early April and I've had my periods since then. As a matter of fact my next period is in 4 days time. But since may I've not been feeling normal. I've been having funny feelings in my abdomen.
I've been bloated for a long time now and it looks like I have a baby bump. My waist line used to be 28" but now it's 32" and everyone has started noticing.
I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. I'm really confused

PMD can do that and if you had a full jormal period in April and May then no your not pregnant.
You may also be gaining weight or have developed some IBS. When I developed IBS at 24 due to stress and life changes My stomach popped out and was never flat after then. I constantly had bloating and when I had an acute attack of IBS I looked very pregnant to the point people would offer me their seats on trains and Busses was so embarrassing.

Either way if your stomach is not feeling good and you experince any pains get it looked into can be IBS, Food Allaergies, Gastroenteritis etc. So many things can happen in that area.
MixedCouple

Postby Sephine7072 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:16 pm

Thanks for the advice. I'm grateful.
I'm so happy to get such amazing responses from y'all. It shows you care about other women across the globe. Thanks
Sephine7072

Postby Miss_lynn » Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:02 pm

Hi Allie , I really loved the way you explained everything. I've been spotting for three weeks now with alot of lower abdominal pain.. I am 5days late for my period. I've tested over 6 times.. all are negative. I'm very worried please help.
Miss_lynn

Previous

Return to Could I be pregnant?