Could I be pregnant? I really need some advice

Could I be pregnant?

Re: Could I be pregnant? I really need some advice

Postby catluvrr » Tue May 11, 2021 3:04 pm

I think that it is stress that makes our period come late. We should relax. I still didn’t get my period but I am bloated and I have a lot of pimples on my chin. Oh and also sore breast. I truly hope everything will be ok for all of us. If I have some news I will tell you. Oh and if you didn’t do anything this month everything will be alright. I am currently waiting for tommorow morning... this waiting is killing me :)))
catluvrr

Postby A-Cxoxo » Tue May 11, 2021 3:07 pm

This wait really is horrible haha, but yes keep us updated and I’ll do the same, it will be all okay girls I’m sure we have nothing to worry about xx
A-Cxoxo

Postby AzelMarty » Tue May 11, 2021 3:23 pm

A-Cxoxo wrote:Oh hey honestly if you haven’t had s*x at all, you’re definitely not pregnant don’t worry girl, I’ve had no signs of my period yet, but I have been super gassy and acne on my cheeks. I have been having s*x at least once a week and each time it’s been a low chance apart from one time when it was a high chance which is kinda scaring me

My last intercourse was March. And then on the same month I got my period but a day earlier then last month was late. And also this month is late. Changing cycle is annoying!!!
AzelMarty

Postby A-Cxoxo » Tue May 11, 2021 3:36 pm

My cycle has been pretty normal up until now that’s why I’m freaking out a bit because we’ve been having s*x since March and I got my period during that month and I got it in April too and they were both on the exact day this app said I was meant to get it but this month it’s 2 days late and I just hope it’s my cycle changing coz it fluctuates every 4 or 5 months to a different week which is so annoying!!
A-Cxoxo

Postby catluvrr » Tue May 11, 2021 3:49 pm

It’s the same for me. I have this app for a year I think and I saw that my period usually comes early (25-26 days). I think it’s for sure the fluctuation changing. I am very worried because I don’t have cramps. Everything will be ok for all of us, I’m sure. This wait is really something horrible :) xx
catluvrr

Postby A-Cxoxo » Tue May 11, 2021 4:00 pm

I know that sometimes you might not get cramps because of foods you eat up until the week of your period so maybe that’s why, I know for me anyway salt drives my cramps crazy so when I’m on my period I try to avoid and it does help, so maybe you just have been eating good foods that help cramps??
A-Cxoxo

Postby catluvrr » Tue May 11, 2021 4:20 pm

A-Cxoxo wrote:I know that sometimes you might not get cramps because of foods you eat up until the week of your period so maybe that’s why, I know for me anyway salt drives my cramps crazy so when I’m on my period I try to avoid and it does help, so maybe you just have been eating good foods that help cramps??

I really did not think about this and I think you are right. I ate a lot of veggies and fruits and I did not eat salt, I avoided it without knowing... It makes sense now. Thank you so so much. Sending lots of love, you really made me calm and I’m not freaking out so much now.
catluvrr

Postby A-Cxoxo » Tue May 11, 2021 4:35 pm

Aww yay I’m glad that helped you, you’re very welcome haha xoxo
A-Cxoxo

Postby catluvrr » Wed May 12, 2021 9:27 am

Hey! How are you? Do you have some news?
(update: my period still didn’t come but I took a pregnancy test just to be sure, it was negative)
catluvrr

Postby AzelMarty » Wed May 12, 2021 11:32 am

I drank vitamin c and even drink ginger tea but there is still no sign of period. Just sore breast for 4 days already 🥺😭
AzelMarty

PreviousNext

Return to Could I be pregnant?