Sore breast

Could I be pregnant?

Sore breast

Postby AzelMarty » Wed May 12, 2021 1:58 am

I've been experiencing sore breast for 4 days now and it is not subsiding. It really hurts and heavy. My period is supposed to come on March 9th but it didnt. I am 2 days late now. I didnt have s*x this month either. I got my periods on March and April. I don't what's with May. It's already the 30th day of my cycle now. I'm usually 27-29 days and a one time big time 26 day cycle on March. Help pleaseee!!! I even drank a lot of vitamin c and even ginger tea and it is still not coming. Huhu
AzelMarty

Re: Sore breast

Postby AzelMarty » Wed May 12, 2021 2:01 am

I also feel wet down there and somehow gaseous and bubbling feeling like I thought that my AF finally arrived but sad to say it's all moist and sometimes a jelly like discharge.
AzelMarty

Re: Sore breast

Postby catluvrr » Wed May 12, 2021 8:04 am

Hey, I don’t think you are pregnant. I think the cycle is changing. If you experienced a lot of stress during ovulation, your ovulation might have happened later than usual so that can make your period come late. What color is your discharge? If it’s white there is nothing to worry about, that is quite normal, it means your period will come in a few days. Please don’t stress, your period will come, ok? Try to relax, take a hot bath and don’t think about it, everything will be fine. https://helloclue.com/articles/cycle-a- ... ycles-vary (read this). Oh and I’m also in the same situation with you and I did this morning a test that came negative. It’s just the fluctuation, your cycle can’t be the same every time. Try to do some yoga, meditation to calm a little bit, ok? xx
catluvrr

Return to Could I be pregnant?