Anxious about being pregnant

Could I be pregnant?

Anxious about being pregnant

Postby Bollydawally » Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:11 pm

Okay so I’m just gonna start off by saying that I’m probably not pregnant, however my brain is going all over the place that I think if I just get it out and hear others opinions on the situation then it might help me calm down a bit.

I’m 17 and me and my boyfriend had our first time together about 3 weeks ago. We were smart and used a condom and he pulled out with the condom on before he finished (we needed up doing some oral stuff so it was a wee bit before he finished). During we kept switching condoms out cause we were anxious cause we thought it broke or we had put it on wrong before putting it in. (Sorry for the gross detail lol).

I did also just finish my period before we had s*x (it had been 4 or 5 days after), and I was confident that I wasn’t, but then I told my mum about out activities and after telling her I’ve not had my period yet after 3 weeks hasn’t really put me in the best place.

I don’t know if I’m just getting that anxious my period is not coming cause I heard stress does that, I’ve also got a tone of school work to worry about just now so i don’t know if that’s adding to it too?

I’d like to hear any opinions if you manage to read through all my rambling hahah
Bollydawally

Re: Anxious about being pregnant

Postby Never_you_mind » Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:29 pm

Well it's good you have told your mum she will be able to help you.
If all this happened straight after your last period give it some more time I have a 33-37 day cycle.
Do some relaxing things like take a hot bath with some lavender. If you relax and try not to stress.
Obviously there is always a chance to get pregnant when having s*x but it sounds like those chances are pretty slim.
If in another two weeks it hasn't come then take a oregnytest but I reckon you will be fine and also just keep talking with your mum about it she will be able to help you lots=!
Never_you_mind

Return to Could I be pregnant?