i don't want this plz help!!!

Relationship with your partner

i don't want this plz help!!!

Postby Rose Yiun » Tue May 11, 2021 10:31 am

Hello guys!i am feeling so depressed i am 17 years old and my dad held my marriage with his friend's son and i really don't want this marriage my mom passed away when i was 11 and i live with my dad and my stepmom its all because of her i am forced to marry she threatened me if i don't agree for this marriage she will kill me i am so fearful i don't want to do this i want to study further my dad loves me but i don't know why he is doing this i also got nightmares every night i am so curious if i also got nightmare on my first day of marriage no!! I just want to cry so much what "my soon to be husband" think like i am sick or something i just can't control my anxiety and also i don't know what i have to do on my first day of marriage i am so touch sensitive i really don't like if someone touch me i just don't want this marriage i am nervous i can't do anything but if i didn't my stepmother is going to kill me she just only want a lots of money my dad is business man he is rich but why he is doing this to me . Should i run from my home?or should i agree well i can't say agree because marriage ceremony is after 3 days and i don't know where to run and i also know that my stepmother is going to find me i don't know what to do i am feeling helpless!
Guys i am sorry if i was getting to emotional i also find this app and i thought i can express my feelings here and let all my stress out i hope you all can give me right advice because there is no one who can give me right advice plz help...
Rose Yiun

Re: i don't want this plz help!!!

Postby GloryS » Tue May 11, 2021 10:57 am

Where are you? In what country? This is apparently arranged marriage.
GloryS

Postby Rose Yiun » Tue May 11, 2021 11:03 am

I am in South korea and yes it is arranged marriage but i don't want to marry..
Rose Yiun

Postby Rose Yiun » Tue May 11, 2021 11:05 am

But i just say i am not independent i was studying but my marriage is being held so i just have to agree i can't do anything...
Rose Yiun

Postby GloryS » Tue May 11, 2021 11:39 am

Of course you are not independent, you are just 17 years old, it is understandable. Aren't arranged marriages prohibited in South Korea? Can't you go to police there and tell that your family wants to marry you against your will? And that your step mom threatens to kill you if you don't marry the guy???
GloryS

Postby Rose Yiun » Tue May 11, 2021 11:47 am

I really don't know about laws of this country i can't go to police i am alone i just let it go..Maybe it is prohibited in korea but in front of people my parents are the best.They think that they are not forcing me.They think that i am just disrespectful and being rude for not listening to them .
Rose Yiun

Postby Rose Yiun » Tue May 11, 2021 11:51 am

But thank you so much that you give me advice i am new here thank you!
I just can't understand myself When i see weeding preparations in all the house i just can't control myself i am so angry and want to cry my stepmother is all being so nice infront of everyone and especially my dad.
Rose Yiun

Postby GloryS » Tue May 11, 2021 12:00 pm

I'm sorry girl, that you are going through this shit. I'll never understand all this madness with arranged marriages.
Unfortunately, I don't even know what to suggest you. Maybe some other girls on this forum who went through the same could say more.
Stay strong. Don't be afraid to stand your ground.
GloryS

Postby Rose Yiun » Tue May 11, 2021 12:11 pm

Thank you so much.I don't have any sister so i should call you my sis thanks can i be friend?
Rose Yiun

Postby Namaga » Tue May 11, 2021 1:37 pm

Rose Yiun wrote:Hello guys!i am feeling so depressed i am 17 years old and my dad held my marriage with his friend's son and i really don't want this marriage my mom passed away when i was 11 and i live with my dad and my stepmom its all because of her i am forced to marry she threatened me if i don't agree for this marriage she will kill me i am so fearful i don't want to do this i want to study further my dad loves me but i don't know why he is doing this i also got nightmares every night i am so curious if i also got nightmare on my first day of marriage no!! I just want to cry so much what "my soon to be husband" think like i am sick or something i just can't control my anxiety and also i don't know what i have to do on my first day of marriage i am so touch sensitive i really don't like if someone touch me i just don't want this marriage i am nervous i can't do anything but if i didn't my stepmother is going to kill me she just only want a lots of money my dad is business man he is rich but why he is doing this to me . Should i run from my home?or should i agree well i can't say agree because marriage ceremony is after 3 days and i don't know where to run and i also know that my stepmother is going to find me i don't know what to do i am feeling helpless!
Guys i am sorry if i was getting to emotional i also find this app and i thought i can express my feelings here and let all my stress out i hope you all can give me right advice because there is no one who can give me right advice plz help...

Eish this is so depressing indeed, if your in a country where rights are respected maybe seek help from police especially with that fact that your step mother us threatening to kill you... but an so sorry, you are young to be going through that kinda stuff.. maybe talk to a teacher at your school or some1 who can talk sense into your family... I hope and pray that things turns well for you💝
Namaga

Next

Return to Adult Relationship