How do you know he's cheating

Relationship with your partner

How do you know he's cheating

Postby Yahkarhim » Sat May 08, 2021 2:15 pm

We have been in a relationship for the past three years. However he was unfaithful and lieing at the very beginning but i forgave him every time I said I had enough.

Now my problem is he and these women. It's like he can't go on without talking to them. I spoke to him about it and he keeps saying he's not doing that and he has nobody else but when I go on his phone is always a bunch of random girls he be texting and commenting under their photos.

Lately he's being protective over his phone and acting weird. I'm at the end of the rope because I feel like I can't cope with it no more
The next thing is that I don't see his phone ringing off when I'm around so I'm confused.

What do you think is the best way to deal with this.?
Last edited by Yahkarhim on Sat May 08, 2021 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yahkarhim

Re: How do you know he's cheating

Postby GloryS » Sat May 08, 2021 2:17 pm

Leave him.
GloryS

Postby Strawberry123 » Sat May 08, 2021 4:51 pm

I mean he is very obviously doing something inappropriate. You deal with it by leaving him. You forgave him for it once, if you stand by him after he has done it again, he will never have a reason to stop because he knows you'll put up with it.
Strawberry123

Postby Beardog » Sat May 08, 2021 5:31 pm

I hate to be that guy, but people don't change. If he's cheated before, he'll likely cheat again and it sounds to me like he's doing that now.

If he's being super protective of his phone then he clearly has something to hide that he thinks you won't approve of.
Beardog

Postby Kamalama » Sun May 09, 2021 11:03 am

Get rid asap....might hurt short term but think about the hurt he's causing you daily..you'll feel better longer term. He's not a nice guy at all from what you're saying.
Kamalama

Postby RidetheWind » Sun May 09, 2021 11:08 pm

Why stay with him, Lose the loser!!!!
RidetheWind

Postby Allie88 » Mon May 10, 2021 11:46 am

You're not married, you've no kids together - you've got nothing holding you to try work this out while you've only been together for 3 years - why are you wasting time? Move on. Hes already cheated and really early on in your relationship - why stay that long?

Whats his motivation to treat you better? He already knows where he can push the boundaries and you always forgive him. Where your self respect? Whats he gotta do for you to decide to actually walk away?
Allie88

Postby Yahkarhim » Mon May 10, 2021 1:53 pm

I know I should have walked away a long time ago and I did several times but I don't stand my ground. But one day.
Yahkarhim

Postby Allie88 » Mon May 10, 2021 3:04 pm

When? In 10 years when you've wasted away your life on being unhappy? We cant fix anything for you unless you yourself make choices to have anything changed. Theres no prince on the white horse thats gonna do magic and will make your life a bliss, nor will anything in life come served on a silver platter.

Theres no suck magical partnership where a guy will magically read your mind and make your everyday a bliss. You either find someone willing to work on being happy together...or you stay a doormat. You've got nothing you in this relationship, but apparently even the cheater like him is still better than your pride, self esteem and your time.

Think about all that for a while. Why are you with him with THAT many problems at the start of your relationship.
Allie88

Postby Yahkarhim » Tue May 11, 2021 3:45 am

Yes correct. Yes as in today. I blocked him on all social media and changed my number. Tomorrow is never promised do what you got to do today. Thanks
Yahkarhim

Return to Adult Relationship