I don't want s*x anymore...

Relationship with your partner

I don't want s*x anymore...

Postby Queenofsplin » Sat May 08, 2021 7:29 am

My boyfriend and I are dating for 2 years already. We always had s*x, like, 3-4 times per week. Frankly speaking, my boyfriend wants s*x all the time. He could do it three times a day. But we were ok with 3-4 times per week. But recently something has changed in me and I don't want s*x at all. I like kissing and cuddling, but when I even think of s*x I feel terrible fatigue. So, now we have s*x once a week. But, for me, I would feel better if I had no s*x at all. Boyfriend says that once a week is ok. But I understand thaf he wants more. What's happening with me? Maybe I should visit a doctor? And what kind of doctor? Because I don't feel any pain, I don't have any complaints, just don't have a willing to have s*x.
Queenofsplin

Re: I don't want s*x anymore...

Postby Allie88 » Sat May 08, 2021 8:45 am

i dont think theres anything wrong listening to your body and its great that your bf is understanding. I dont think theres anything wrong with you physically, it sounds more like youre burnt out maybe mentally or psychologically? How are things on that front - are you stressed, feeling down recently? Anything in particular going on at home or with bf?
Allie88

Postby Roxysmom45 » Sat May 08, 2021 9:45 am

Depending on your age it could be your hormones out of balance? It started with me about 5 years ago. But stress can be a problem and can cause lack of s*x.
Roxysmom45

Postby Anonymouslove » Mon May 10, 2021 6:46 pm

You are so lucky he desires you that much 👍🏻 as there are woman who's partners only touch them once a month... I'd say get a drs appointment and get a fix sometimes stress can be a cause and hormonal imbalances. Enjoy your partner as s*x is a way to feel very connected and on top of all that keeps you both looking young! 👍🏻
Anonymouslove

Postby VideyaRuune » Thu May 13, 2021 4:51 am

Acupuncture can handle this . Libido is low which leads me to think there's an imbalance somewhere, a blockage of qi . Consult an acupuncturist . Call and ask if they can help with that
VideyaRuune

Postby Doglover+166 » Thu May 13, 2021 10:44 pm

I have same problem
Doglover+166

Return to Adult Relationship