Many BF issues- s*x, communication & pain

Relationship with your partner

Re: Many BF issues- s*x, communication & pain

Postby Namaga » Sat May 08, 2021 10:06 am

Hanni108 wrote:
AnnieLove1234 wrote:Thank you ladies!

I need some space and he is not giving me space. I told him we got a problem and he is not taking it seriously. I told him my heart been growing a gap for him, he thinks im too serious about our relationship. It did not sink well for him. He thinks i will never leave but to be honest my heart doesn't feel the same. Im being patient, i have never disrespected him or swore at him like he does at me. I was very understanding to his emotions but he was never. Now when he says those random lies just because i want something is bothering me 10X.

I need space, to really think.
should i just turn my phone off or ignore him?

Im fed up

How are you taking the relationship "too seriously" when he's the one who proposed to you after 3 months? None of this makes sense. Ignore him, turn off your phone if you need to. Clear your head. Leave him. Mourn. Move on.

Its 3 years not 3 months
Namaga

Postby Hanni108 » Sat May 08, 2021 9:04 pm

Namaga wrote:
Hanni108 wrote:
AnnieLove1234 wrote:Thank you ladies!

I need some space and he is not giving me space. I told him we got a problem and he is not taking it seriously. I told him my heart been growing a gap for him, he thinks im too serious about our relationship. It did not sink well for him. He thinks i will never leave but to be honest my heart doesn't feel the same. Im being patient, i have never disrespected him or swore at him like he does at me. I was very understanding to his emotions but he was never. Now when he says those random lies just because i want something is bothering me 10X.

I need space, to really think.
should i just turn my phone off or ignore him?

Im fed up

How are you taking the relationship "too seriously" when he's the one who proposed to you after 3 months? None of this makes sense. Ignore him, turn off your phone if you need to. Clear your head. Leave him. Mourn. Move on.

Its 3 years not 3 months

Read her replies on her original posts. He proposed marriage to her after only dating 3 months. They've been together for 3 years total now.
Hanni108

Postby foxy winters » Thu May 13, 2021 1:22 am

I really want to have kids and settle down as well. I’m kinda young for that right now, but in the future I want to marry young and have a lot of kids. I’m so so sorry that he’s mean to you. What he did sounds unacceptable for a grown man to do! You need to tell him how you feel. Be open. Be honest. If you don’t you will regret it.
You’re not being dramatic!!! People are just rude 😢😢
foxy winters

Postby Allie88 » Thu May 13, 2021 9:04 am

foxy winters wrote:I really want to have kids and settle down as well. I’m kinda young for that right now, but in the future I want to marry young and have a lot of kids. I’m so so sorry that he’s mean to you. What he did sounds unacceptable for a grown man to do! You need to tell him how you feel. Be open. Be honest. If you don’t you will regret it.

Shes asking for advice on same issue for the 4th time... Looks at all previous threads...people were sympathetic from day one...till she still refuses to follow advice and still hoping for a different answer. There's only so many times the forum can repeat itself and before they start suspecting of being trolled emotianlly over same issue over and over and over. Relationship aint working, this is long distance as well, and people were genuinely telling her she should move on because theres too many red flags. Like him not responding..him berating her at another point, now this thread. And nvm the original one.
And FYI, no one called her dramatic. Not once.
Allie88

Postby foxy winters » Fri May 14, 2021 11:40 pm

Allie88 wrote:
foxy winters wrote:I really want to have kids and settle down as well. I’m kinda young for that right now, but in the future I want to marry young and have a lot of kids. I’m so so sorry that he’s mean to you. What he did sounds unacceptable for a grown man to do! You need to tell him how you feel. Be open. Be honest. If you don’t you will regret it.

Shes asking for advice on same issue for the 4th time... Looks at all previous threads...people were sympathetic from day one...till she still refuses to follow advice and still hoping for a different answer. There's only so many times the forum can repeat itself and before they start suspecting of being trolled emotianlly over same issue over and over and over. Relationship aint working, this is long distance as well, and people were genuinely telling her she should move on because theres too many red flags. Like him not responding..him berating her at another point, now this thread. And nvm the original one.
And FYI, no one called her dramatic. Not once.

I know that no one called her dramatic. She asked if she was being dramatic. Sure, the relationship isn’t the greatest but it’s toxic and I want to give her comfort. I can’t imagine what it would be like in her shoes and I want to love and be there for people, even if I don’t know them. I’m so sorry that you don’t see things that way! It’s so sad 😞
foxy winters

Previous

Return to Adult Relationship